WWE 13 Hype Thread

I'm slightly annoyed that you can't change the outfit color of Ryback (except the blood, which is ******ed). Also, they added Ryback into the game, yet they couldn't add in any other tights to Antonio Cesaro except his plain black trunks?

Finally - Chainsaw Charlie needs an alt-attire of Terry Funk. I mean, his screen shot is of Terry Funk and not Charlie, so why the fuck not?

Beyond that, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but Layla and the Uso's are actually the best added characters I think I'll begin using. Layla seems like a midget compared to Eve though.

Oh, and I'm loving the tights they gave Pillman. It's a shame I'll likely never use him in my stories because he's, well, dead.

Does anyone else ever have the game decide to break up your tag champs by having one turn on the other one after a match? Had that last night. Now i'm left deciding if I will ignore it or roll with it.

Does anyone else ever have the game decide to break up your tag champs by having one turn on the other one after a match? Had that last night. Now i'm left deciding if I will ignore it or roll with it.

Yeah, it happens all the time. What can you expect really? How is the Universe supposed to know if you wanted them to stay together or not?

So all you can do is either roll with it or change it back. Both works fine (as long as you can forget the cut scene where they turned on each other if you didn't want that to happen :p)

I remember last year's version was glitched with that. I just paired Beer Money together, and within 1 week they split because of that screen.. only to get a Tag Title match on ppv 2 weeks later. ******ed.

You can turn off tag team splits in this year's game if you don't like it or if you don't want to have your Universe messed up.
I personally leave it on but I have thought about turning it off.

You can turn off tag team splits in this year's game if you don't like it or if you don't want to have your Universe messed up.
I personally leave it on but I have thought about turning it off.

Yeah I leave it on because sometimes it can lead to a good storyline. Now I have Jericho & Rhodes as tag champs but they hate each other, Could be fun to have play out.

For the first time ever I have created Chris Benoit on a WWE game. Normally I have a rule against creating dead guys (or girls) but I have some storylines in mind for him and thought he was perfect for my new ECW brand.

anybody else get a weird clitch in their CAWS were the entire moveset is the same 4 moves?

Just sorta started out of nowere. I think after I edited a few caws and made some alt attires.

Just loaded up Episode 3 & 4.

Search WWE Revival: Ep. 1, 2, 3 & 4, respectively.

Or keyword: THEONEBIGWILL

I appreciate feedback, and ratings. The Pay Per View will be up this weekend!!

anybody else get a weird clitch in their CAWS were the entire moveset is the same 4 moves?

Just sorta started out of nowere. I think after I edited a few caws and made some alt attires.

I know last year I had issues when editing CAW's attires (and possibly entrances) that it would completely reset their moveset. Happened to my brother for this year's as well I believe. So fucking annoying.

Just uploaded Episode 5 (Survivor Series). Search the same tag as before (THEONEBIGWILL) or WWE REVIVAL: EP. 5.

If you've played any of my stories before, and felt they were long, you may wanna prepare yourself. 7 matches on the card, 3 of which are Survivor Series elimination matches, and a total of 40 scenes/matches in all. I felt it was a solidly put together show, though, and would appreciate (as always) the feedback, rating and reviews.

Just uploaded Episode 5 (Survivor Series). Search the same tag as before (THEONEBIGWILL) or WWE REVIVAL: EP. 5.

If you've played any of my stories before, and felt they were long, you may wanna prepare yourself. 7 matches on the card, 3 of which are Survivor Series elimination matches, and a total of 40 scenes/matches in all. I felt it was a solidly put together show, though, and would appreciate (as always) the feedback, rating and reviews.

Whenever I get XBL I think your stories are something I might have to check out. I always enjoy a good, Long story as long as there's a reason for everything.

I love story mode but usually draw a blank when it comes to creating a story so I just do a main storyline with filler in between.

Whenever I get XBL I think your stories are something I might have to check out. I always enjoy a good, Long story as long as there's a reason for everything.

I love story mode but usually draw a blank when it comes to creating a story so I just do a main storyline with filler in between.

I don't honestly think you were here during my main stay on this forum, when I posted a ton, however you should be able to ask anyone who knows me more - I don't do anything without a ton of length. :lmao:

As far as my stories, I don't do this random storyline - non-believeable crap, either. I won't use dead wrestlers (ie. Eddie, Benoit, Pillman) and while I may bring in older guys (ie. Cactus Jack, Chainsaw, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels) I will make sure there is a purpose and it doesn't just randomly interject them into a situation without valid reasoning.

Currently I've picked up as if we know nothing following Hell in a Cell. I had to make obvious alterations to the story flow since guys like Ryback, Cesaro, Sandow and Layla weren't available - however now that they are, I'm flooding them back in.

Currently I have programs for no less than 9 different (main focused) storylines going throughout the show - and more evolving. My feuds don't normally end after one month, either, unless I feel it just isn't going the way I like in my mind.

For example - Sheamus/Big Show, I don't like the way this game matches them up, so that feud is more or less ending shortly after or around Survivor Series.

I wish someone who's downloaded my stories from this forum would actually review them (good or bad, I just wanna see some feedback) so others might pick up on them. My first two episodes got 13 downloads. Since then though, it's gone down. I have roughly 9 people on my friend's list that will play them once they get the Fan Axxess, but that's another reason people haven't gotten them - you have to have Fan Axxess, due to the DLC characters.

I don't honestly think you were here during my main stay on this forum, when I posted a ton, however you should be able to ask anyone who knows me more - I don't do anything without a ton of length. :lmao:

As far as my stories, I don't do this random storyline - non-believeable crap, either. I won't use dead wrestlers (ie. Eddie, Benoit, Pillman) and while I may bring in older guys (ie. Cactus Jack, Chainsaw, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels) I will make sure there is a purpose and it doesn't just randomly interject them into a situation without valid reasoning.

Currently I've picked up as if we know nothing following Hell in a Cell. I had to make obvious alterations to the story flow since guys like Ryback, Cesaro, Sandow and Layla weren't available - however now that they are, I'm flooding them back in.

Currently I have programs for no less than 9 different (main focused) storylines going throughout the show - and more evolving. My feuds don't normally end after one month, either, unless I feel it just isn't going the way I like in my mind.

For example - Sheamus/Big Show, I don't like the way this game matches them up, so that feud is more or less ending shortly after or around Survivor Series.

I wish someone who's downloaded my stories from this forum would actually review them (good or bad, I just wanna see some feedback) so others might pick up on them. My first two episodes got 13 downloads. Since then though, it's gone down. I have roughly 9 people on my friend's list that will play them once they get the Fan Axxess, but that's another reason people haven't gotten them - you have to have Fan Axxess, due to the DLC characters.

I might have been but if so it was probably when I was a shitty poster and hung out in the WWE & TNA sections.

Oh wow, See I never even thought of doing something like that, But you may have inspired me to attempt something like this at some point. However that takes a lot of effort, And writing the text for scenes is a pain in the ass.

I might have been but if so it was probably when I was a shitty poster and hung out in the WWE & TNA sections.

Oh wow, See I never even thought of doing something like that, But you may have inspired me to attempt something like this at some point. However that takes a lot of effort, And writing the text for scenes is a pain in the ass.

A complete rundown of my show is basically as simple as..

Opening segment
Promo/Backstage Segment/Match (random order)
Commercial/Did You Know Facts (something to make it feel like they stepped away, then came back from break)
Repeat
Ending Segment/Match.

It takes me hours to do one show. I've never completed one in a single day, because it takes too long. I'm sure I could, if I tried, but honestly I'd say each show takes 4 hours-6 hours. I also have a keyboard pad, that I attach to my controller. I wouldn't do this shit if I had to individually click each letter, uh-uh, screw that.

Stormtrooper (before he bitched out to PS3) made a funny one-show storyline, where it was just comedy skits galore. (Michael Cole getting punched in the face for talking was hilarious)

Involve my CAW in them, and there may be a chance. Someday. Im still deeply involved in my Universe mode. I wish there was some way to intergrate them.

As much as I hate to reward badgering ;)

That was actually my big idea in talking with J-Glass, but now that THQ is no longer running things, I doubt there is any chance....but intergrating universe and stry mode together. Being able to set user-intergrated events, or shit, just be able to user iniate CPU generated events (universe events I mean)..and if you decide to user generate an event, you have the entire story creator options available.

Who knows were 2K will go with it. Something ten times better, likely. lulz.

Involve my CAW in them, and there may be a chance. Someday. Im still deeply involved in my Universe mode. I wish there was some way to intergrate them.

There is another guy who creates stories (the dude had his first and second episode's downloaded over 1,000 times. I only wish I had a fraction of that. :lmao:)

Apart of why, is because he put out an ad or some shit where he told people to send him their CAWs, and he'd run an NXT-people's choice show, where people would vote on Twitter for who wins/loses.

I'd like to say I'll look into it, but I likely won't. Twitter is without question one of the dumbest things around. Facebook works just as good for spamming the shit out of something (including first downs, and 5 yard runs ;))

As much as I hate to reward badgering ;)

You ain't seen nothing yet, bish.

That was actually my big idea in talking with J-Glass, but now that THQ is no longer running things, I doubt there is any chance....but intergrating universe and stry mode together. Being able to set user-intergrated events, or shit, just be able to user iniate CPU generated events (universe events I mean)..and if you decide to user generate an event, you have the entire story creator options available.

I swear, if they ever make GM mode again, you better put your damn XBL Gold account to use.

I want to begin with a fucking Draft of the Wrestlers, like the last GM mode had. Then go from there, with more in-depth stuff; like being able to plan for feuds - NOT having to force them into matches each week just to continue the feud - being able to add promos/interviews/segments.

Man, we've had this conversation about roughly 30970875242857205970597420975290850597509752097 times over the course of this game's history. Every year we hope, blindly, and each year we're let down...

Who knows were 2K will go with it. Something ten times better, likely. lulz.

Maybe 2k will work around this. Aren't they more online-multiplayer based? I just hope to the video game gawds that the next game won't be a damn Mortal Kombat based button sequence set-up.

Last thing I want is to fucking press, forward, up, A,B,X to hit a fucking clothesline. I'm still having nightmares from the WWE Raw series.

GM Mode seriously needs to comeback! And not the fixed shit where you can't win like it had been on at least one game before either. I loved that shit, It would be cool too mix story mode with GM Mode or story mode with universe mode.

2K better make the superstars look better to, Some of them just look like total shit.

That's true. I mean with THQ Booker T has looked the same on every game. I just hope WWE 14 does not feature Vince. I never have any real use for him besides a random match once in my universe if i'm lucky.

We should damn near make a new thread entitled "THQ fails"

Soooo any character model I DL of James Storm makes the title belt all warped and wonky on him when he comes out to the ring. Like tinfoil.

Thankyou, THQ, for rendering him unusuable, as far as being a champion goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back