WWE 13 Hype Thread

Got it this morning. Been messing about with the creative modes, then nearly exploded with delight when I found out you could make your own titles (to a degree, but still, it's a nice touch), and LOVE the fact you can have created moves as signatures now.

Just started Attitude Era. I missed most of this as i didn't get into wrestling till 2001, so this is fucking awesome.

Are you just talking about how you can assign the different titles or are there actually templates and stuff to make your own?

Are you just talking about how you can assign the different titles or are there actually templates and stuff to make your own?

It's not a full title maker like in SvR 06/07, but you can take any existing belt you have unlocked, change the plate colour, change the strap colour, name it, assign it to mens/womens division, assign it as a tag/singles title and if it has a crusierweight limit on. There's also three default belts that aren't WWE ones that you can use.

It's not a full title maker like in SvR 06/07, but you can take any existing belt you have unlocked, change the plate colour, change the strap colour, name it, assign it to mens/womens division, assign it as a tag/singles title and if it has a crusierweight limit on. There's also three default belts that aren't WWE ones that you can use.
That's awesome. I didn't know that was possible. Thanks for the info.

I can't find any information as to how you obtain the unlockables manually. Does anyone know where I can find said information? In fairness, I don't have the game yet.

Another question before I buy it: how's the gameplay? I know it's similar to the previous games in the series, but is there any improvement or changes?

Another question before I buy it: how's the gameplay? I know it's similar to the previous games in the series, but is there any improvement or changes?

Its pretty much the same. The animations for irish whips are improved drastically, much more realistic. I haven't noticed anything else.

One of the things they changed this year is you can actually catch people who are jumping off the top. I've been caught mid air and power slammed a few times. I haven't seen it yet but I've seen online that if you're someone like Randy Orton you can hit the RKO in that situation.
There's the OMG moments like the crash through the barricade or the ring breaking. I haven't done the ring break yet.
One thing that was cool that I did yesterday was someone ran at me and I caught them in a Samoan drop and they went through the announcer's table. That may not be new but I never did that in '12.
I don't remember if it was like this in '12 but the cut scenes are taken out. So say if you're Edge he no longer goes to the corner and taunts while the other person is getting up so you have to be careful where you hit your finisher or you have to drag them to the middle of the ring. I feel like the game flows better than it did last year.

One of the things they changed this year is you can actually catch people who are jumping off the top. I've been caught mid air and power slammed a few times. I haven't seen it yet but I've seen online that if you're someone like Randy Orton you can hit the RKO in that situation.
There's the OMG moments like the crash through the barricade or the ring breaking. I haven't done the ring break yet.
One thing that was cool that I did yesterday was someone ran at me and I caught them in a Samoan drop and they went through the announcer's table. That may not be new but I never did that in '12.
I don't remember if it was like this in '12 but the cut scenes are taken out. So say if you're Edge he no longer goes to the corner and taunts while the other person is getting up so you have to be careful where you hit your finisher or you have to drag them to the middle of the ring. I feel like the game flows better than it did last year.
Interesting notes. I can't wait to see in a few hours.

So last night I created my own PPV and a weekly show and put them on the universe calendar yet big johnny did not unlock. Anybody know what the problem im having could be?

Also my first PPV is shaping up nicely, Here's the card (if there is only 6 matches).

Kane vs Daniel Bryan for the US Title
Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal (2 Man Band) vs New Age Outlaws for the Tag Team Titles
Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus for the WHW Title
Alica Fox vs Beth Phoenix for the Divas Title
Rey Mysterio vs The Miz for the IC Title
Chris Jericho vs CM Punk for the WWE Title.

Also if need be I will add either Khali vs Dibiase or an nxt match to card.

I did a pretty respectible job making AJ Styles, but I suck at making logos so he's just in plain blue tights, with a plain blue entrance jacket. His face looks decent though; better than AJ's I've seen so far, or in previous years. If I get his entrance and moveset done, I'll try upload him later tonight.

If they didn't take out the mask, if you could stack two jackets one on top of the other, I could make a really f'ing good CAW of Abyss. :(

Also, there are some decent Daniels and Samoa Joe ones up right now. Worth checking out.

I have TNA theme songs on my computer. Please explain to me - like a child - how to make them into playlists, so that I may use them for my CAW's. I beg of you.

I did a pretty respectible job making AJ Styles, but I suck at making logos so he's just in plain blue tights, with a plain blue entrance jacket. His face looks decent though; better than AJ's I've seen so far, or in previous years. If I get his entrance and moveset done, I'll try upload him later tonight.

I made my own pretty good AJ caw even did the AJ tat on his side (minus the dates of his kids birthdays) only thing I didn't even attempt was morphing but other than that its pretty perfect. Even did the white jacket and pants he wears to the ring.

I made my own pretty good AJ caw even did the AJ tat on his side (minus the dates of his kids birthdays) only thing I didn't even attempt was morphing but other than that its pretty perfect. Even did the white jacket and pants he wears to the ring.

Yeah, now if only I could figure out how to use his actual entrance theme.

Yeah, now if only I could figure out how to use his actual entrance theme.

Probably won't end up making a difference but I just texted my buddy (cause I don't know either) about it and if nobody has helped you out by time I get his response I'll post it in here for you. :)

I think you can only upload custom theme songs in XBOX 360. I could be wrong, but that how sometimes in videos you see someone having a different avatar picture rather than the ones the games give you. If that makes sense. I could be wrong.

I have TNA theme songs on my computer. Please explain to me - like a child - how to make them into playlists, so that I may use them for my CAW's. I beg of you.

What I did to get mine on my XBox was just put them on a CD and copy them to the console. I'd imagine it would be same for PS3, just with a blank BluRay disc.

Greatest storyline ever. I made a wizard CAW. With his powers he turned the current Rocky into the 98 Rocky. He tried to do the same thing on Cena but it failed rich has resulted in a heel rapper Cena and a face super cena feud.

When all plot points need explaining the wizard did it.

Killam, if you have a PS3, burn them onto a CD on your computer, then rip them onto your PS3. I believe the file you put them into has to be titled "MUSIC" (all caps) and that should do it

Am i the only one who fiinds spearing someone through the guardrail to be extremely fun? I was doing Slater & Mahal vs New Age Outlaws last night and while playing as Slater I ended up spearing Billy Gunn through the guard rail in 3 different places.

Also finally unlocked all the faces of foley now I need a triple threat to decide which one gets to be active.

So i was getting rather bored with Universe i had played through 3 months of it and gotten no storylines what so ever. Was just about to give up when i finally got one, then another and now i'm getting 2-3 per show. Thank you game.

Though stop making heel vs heel matches, i have plenty of faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back