Who Would You Like To See Return?

Big Ace

Championship Contender
There are a lot of legends in the WWE, and most of them only return for one or two matches. If you could have a pick of any WWE legend to return as a part-time wrestler, who would it be and why?

The Rock (for definate), Steve Austin no doubt because they have brought the best entertainment as well as wrestling. They can bring the popularity back up

The rock and Stone cold.

The rock because trash talking on the mic between him and Cena would be hilarious.

Stone cold because he is amazing and i just wanna hear the glass shatter and everyone in the area stand up and start cheering like fuck xD.

id like to see rock and steve austin come back and that would be funny to cena and the rock trashing eachother (like frositay said)

Bret Hart (sadly this wouldnt even happen in fariy tales)

i would like to see jericho, the rock, stone cold, lesnar, and i know it would never be but the ultimate warrior.

I would like to see Sycho Sid back, I think he deserves another run maybe as an enforcer. After all he he is "The master, and the ruler, of the world, hehehehehehe"

Dude no. Sid was awful when he was in his thirty's imagine what he'd be like now. He's be Khali bad. Seriously he never deserved the sort of push's he kept recieving. He even headlined a Wrestle Mania.

the worrior would be a surprice but maybe find someone else to play him cause i think jim would never come back to the wwe

Besides Austin/Rock I would like to see, I'm serious, Vince Russo as a GM type character on Raw. That guy can really stir up some shit. I'm sure the boys wouldn't like that too much which would make it that much more entertaining.

i would like to see ken shamrock back in the ring, in a fued with benoit would be sweet

perhaps they could bring back a faction of the stars who hate vince

Goldberg, Lesnar, Savage, Warrior, and many more

I'd like see a good run by Kevin Nash again.

The Rock needs to stay where he is.

Austin would be great, but his body, from what I hear.. is in shambles.

Something that could possibly happen, Y2J and Rock, we know that these 2 can come back. Rock vs HBK for wrestlemani 24 would be fantastic!

I'm a big Lesnar mark. Go ahead and bash me for that, I don't care. I respect the things he has accomplished as an amateur athelete, and he was pretty awesome in WWE. Probably his only bad match was his last match with Goldterd at WMXX. So I'd love to see Lesnar return but that probably won't happen for the time being, or ever for that matter.

I'm going to agree with the majority here and say Rock and Austin, because of the entertainment value they would bring accross. Rock and Cena bashing each other on the mic would be classic. Austin is just Austin, and just that alone will bring up ratings.

Y2J would be nice to see again, maybe like a special apperance or one last match.

I would love to see The Rock, Chris Jericho, Razor Ramon in his original gimmick, and in shape, and Brock Lesnar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back