• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Return You are Waiting for....

Whose return you waana see the most and why..

• Daniel Bryan

• CM Punk

• The Undertaker

• Kurt Angle

• Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Sting debut

• Shane McMahon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I picked Sting, because we have never seen the legend in a WWE ring. I wouldn't have been that bothered about seeing Sting in WWE if you'd asked me a couple of years ago, as it was such a minor chance of it ever happening- but with him actually working with WWE in some capacity now, the new DVD, the characters on WWE 2K15 it MUST happen soon. I doubt we'll see him face 'Taker but a Sting v Triple H match would be something I'd pay to see.

However, there are others I'd have picked as my 2nd and 3rd choices.

2. Kurt Angle needs to come back to WWE for one last run before he calls it a day. Kurt must surely realise that his days in the ring are almost over. He's had so many injuries that a full-time schedule isn't a possibility (and the fact WWE offered him one is bizarre unless they WANTED him to reject it) but give him a short term run, culminating in a retirement match at WrestleMania. The fans want it, Kurt wants it and he deserves it. The induct him into the Hall of Fame.

3. CM Punk would be my 3rd pickk because he can still go better than anyone on the list. He isn't old or broken down or recovering from serious injuries- he's in his prime and is just choosing not to wrestle. The pop that a Punk return would get would blow the roof off whatever arena it was. Imagine if it happened in Chicago, or if he was a surprise challenger at WrestleMania etc. If Punk does decide to come back, then WWE should make a major deal out of it, as he's definitely the hottest free agent out there.

Kurt Angle is intriguing. I'm not sure he can perform at his best which is definitely a drawback. He is also injured a lot so there is that risk too. I'm not sure I want to watch Kurt Angle at 50% but even just for that initial feeling when he returns, seeing Angle back would be great.

Austin is another curious one. Kind off like Angle, watching him half-ass it doesn't appeal. However, him v Cena would be an amazing sight. I need to see Sting in a WWE ring. It just has to happen and I'm looking forward to that day immensely.

Punk is Punk. I want closure. That might be pathetic but the way he left just doesn't sit right. A short run or just one more match would be fantastic.

Austin vs Cena is the number one thing I want to see. It just has so much potential from all aspects. I would also like to see the likes of Angle, Sting and Punk wrestle one more match but Austin at his best (while unlikely) would be a great sight.

Sting for me.
I've been a fan of Sting for over 15 years and to see him on WWE after I've always said he'd never go would be awesome!
I want to see him have one good match and feud with either HHH, Taker, Or Wyatt and then retire go into the Hall of Fame, and become an On AIR GM or something.
Even though Sting is Older, I think having Sting on WM 31 card even if it's just for a promo or a match against Wyatt it will draw more people to watch. However, I think if Sting is going to have 1 match in WWE he needs to go over and win. No sense to me to have your first and only match in WWE and lose, unless he wanted to put someone over.

Daniel Bryan – He’s the future. I’m in no rush to see him return, because he’ll be around for a while when he does.

CM Punk – I would like for him to return, but I wouldn’t mind if I never saw him again. He made Wrestling exciting again for a period of time, but so did a lot of others.

The Undertaker – As soon as the Undertaker misses a WrestleMania, then I would start to want to see him on TV again. Until then, I don’t mind the yearly appearances on the grandest stage of them all.

Kurt Angle – YES!! He is my 4th favorite of all time. I want to hear his theme music hit at the Royal Rumble and win it to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

Stone Cold Steve Austin – YES!! He is my 2nd favorite of all time, but he’s been making appearances anyway. No big deal if he doesn’t show up sometime soon.

Sting – Sting’s WWE debut will be huge, but every year that passes diminishes my excitement. I would really love it if he recreated the Main Event Mafia in the WWE.

Shane McMahon – The only way I’d like to see Shane return is to take control of half of the WWE in a power struggle between himself and the current Authority.

If I could only pick one, it would be Kurt Angle.

Although his return flopped earlier this year, I think he is the best option for some interesting match ups right now. The Animal vs Rusev. Now that in itself is an interesting match up. There is also the HHH v. Batista match that already has a build simply from the way Batista quit. I think the most interesting match up however would be The Animal v. The Beast.

CM PUNK. For me he is the Best Pro Wrestler in the modern era. And no one touches him on the mic in promos. HE is in his Prime and wrestling fans are missing out right now. His ring work and in-ring psychology is missed. I have Randy Orton as the next best Pro Wrestler today. But i really really hope Cm Punk Decides to come back.

My Favorite promos was when he would bury HHH live on monday nights to his face and get away with it cuz he was that good. There has been a lot of talk over the years how HHH and his backstage politics bury guys and ending their careers(which him and HBK tried to do with The Rock, But the Rock was just too good no matter what they tried he got over big time and went on to be a much bigger star.)

CM Punk would really freshen things up, hes still a top draw, Wrestling fans esspecially in their 30s in up would Pop Huge. Fingers Crossed.

at #2 i would have Sting. Just because big fan, and would love to see Sting Mania Final Match.

Why no Edge or Christian , No Hardy or Dudley Boys , no Chyna , and call me crazy though I thought Big Johhny was a very good character don't know if that storyline could catch fire again though

While there are some good choices on the list (and "Stinko" Steve Austin), my answer is, " none of the above". The guy I want to see return is HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN. I don't even watch WWE anyone unless he is involved. And I sure as hell am not going to pay anything. But if HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN wrestles again you can bet your ass I'll be watching.

Would love to see Angle and CM Punk return and have a best wrestler in the world feud, these 2 are incredible on the mic and in the ring, just a shame wwe cant get off their asses and make it happen.

i hope daniel bryan never comes back much prefer my mondays and sundays without having to eat the crap that guy comes out with

Not bothered if sting shows up its over 10 years to late so why bother

Undertaker should be retired if he did come back what is he really going to accomplish?

The rock to come back, lay the smackdown on HHH at mainia then go film fast and furious 57 or something

Shane oMac if used correctly was always entertaining but would mean vince would have to return to tv

Austin as GM if authority loses at survivor series, he cant wrestle anymore people its a shame but we must move on

i hope daniel bryan comes back and lesnar rapes him into retirement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back