• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Would You Like To See Return?

Well, this will be the place where I will post first. With that being said, I'd say Farooq as a full time wrestler that way APA would make a comeback as long as JBL is able to wrestle.

If I can only pick 1 superstar 2 return 2 WWE at this time, without a doubt, the 1st name that comes 2 mind is Brock Lesnar... Why Lesnar over Austin or The Rock, etc? Because Brock was just starting his career... He had a 2 year career in the WWE, and definitely 1 of the best, most entertaining, and most dominating careers in history (Well looking at records, Goldberg's like 173-0 record in WCW was dominant, but look at his opponents... and it's not dominant 2 go out there and win literally every match in a few minutes... That's why Brock was so much better... He had moves, he has skills, he had it ALL)

I think Lesnar coming back would be great, and it would lead 2 an all time great match. Off the top of ma head, I can't think if he ever faced HHH 1 on 1, but I know they were both involved in a triple threat w/ Rock @ Global Warning Tour 2002. As like a WM24 main event, I can't think of something better than Brock Lesnar vs HHH (WHC or WWE Title). If not vs HHH, then definitely vs Kane! Those would be 2 great matches, I'd have 1 as WM main event, the other as the Summer Slam main event... Brock returning would be the best thing 4 WWE in a while...

Other names I wanna see return:
-Jericho (Possibly Lion Heart Jericho 2 ECW?)
-The Rock
-Stone Cold Steve Austin

ive forgoten about the rock like he forgot about the wrestling fan base (he says he hasnt but its just a front to put on so they will buy his DVD's u know it and i do) but Austin on the other hand ...................................................................DAMN!!!!

I hate to disagree but Rock and Austin should just stay away.

Austin has had too many injuries and it is just better for him to stay away and not risk another serious injury. Yeah, Austin would be a nice boost for the company if he comes back and gets a good storyline but if he gets hurt, "The E" would be screwed.

The Rock.... Many true wrestling fans would not accept The Rock if he came back, I know I wouldn't.

Chris Jericho should definitely come back. Weather it be TNA or WWE. He had charisma, mic skills, and decent in-ring talent. I wouldn't mind a comeback.

That brings me to Brock Lesnar. Even though I want to love Brock Lesnar so much, because he's an excellent wrestler, has extreme athleticism, and I'm such a mark for him..... I just can't advise a WWE comeback. TNA on the other hand I would think is a good move. I don't think a WWE comeback would be wise for the same reason I think The Rock shouldn't come back. Simply because true wrestling fans wouldn't support him. He basically turned his back on the company, and gave the worst WrestleMania performance ever as his last match (along with Goldberg)

k, done

i would like to see ken shamrock back in the ring, in a fued with benoit would be sweet

I completely agree. I have been dying for years to see a match between Kurt Angle and Ken Shamrock. "Ankle Lock vs. Ankle Lock" or something to that extent.

It's too bad that they're always in different organizations. Just as Angle started out in WWE, Shamrock left. By the time Angle came to TNA last year, Shamrock hadn't been in TNA in quite some time. It's too bad. :icon_sad:

If Brock Lesnar would stay passionate and dedicted to wrestling I would love to see him come back. I actually believe that Smackdown's decline as the top brand in WWE began when Lesnar left after Wrestlemania XX in addition to them putting the title on JBL shortly afterwards (which I still believe was way too soon).

Lesnar, as long as he had the passion, would be a great addition as he was ridiculously over with the crowds, was a fantastic athlete, and had great matches all the time. I don't think anyone since Kurt Angle had risen to being one of the top wrestlers in the entire company as quickly as Brock Lesnar did.

The good thing too is that other than his near tragic accident at Wrestlemania XIX he didn't have too many serious injuries, and he's still quite young (I think he's around 30 now) so he has at least another good decade ahead of him should he decide to return.

So if he had the passion for it, I think it'd be a smart move on WWE's part to sign him back. It would be difficult for the fans to accept him of course, but rather than perform a train wreck by trying to push him as a face, put his natural heat (for leaving for football) to use and have him as a heel. It'd work fine I think.

Jericho of course would be fantastic to have back, although I must admit, I'd rather see him go to TNA. He's fought just about everyone in WWE. I think a move to TNA would be a great recharge for his career with some new competition and a new environment. Plus he could easily be a guy that TNA could center their whole organziation around if they wanted to.

I still would love for the Rock to come back. He's still young enough to have a few more good years left in him. Plus he would bring some seriously needed star power and mic skills and entertainment to the show. And there's still that dream match/feud with HBK I'd love to see happen.

I would love for Bret Hart to come back. Not in a wrestling role of course as that's impossible. But bring him back in some capacity. Whatever he'd want to do I wouldn't care. If he wanted to just host the Diva Search contests or something crazy like that, I wouldn't care. I'd just be happy to have him back on the show.

I was happy having Piper back. Let's hope he recovers from Hodgkins.

And there was of course someone else that mentioned Ken Shamrock which I already posted in agreement with. In addition to Ken Shamrock, I'd like for Steve Blackman to come back. For some reason I always really liked him. He was never a major star or anything, but I always liked him.

I think that should about do it for me for now.

Peace.

why is everyone pickking steve austen??? and i would bring back Andre the Giant (if he wasent dead) or Koko B. Ware.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt I would bring back the Rock. Nobody comes close to him in my personal opinion. I am not trying to start an argument about whether or not he is the greatest alive and all that, I am simply saying he is my absolute favorite wrestler.

After him I would love to see Christian (dropping the Cage) come back because I was always crossing my fingers he would be given a push but he never was.

Jericho would be next, he was one of my favorites as well.

Of course you can't ignore Stone Cold, but his health will always prevent that. Same can be said about Bret Hart.

Oh and of course, HHH.

How about Rikishi? Someone else I'd like to see back would be Haku, but as his gimmick in WCW as Meng. Imagine, Meng vs Umaga. Also, The New Age Outlaws with NO connection to DX. Of course, Jericho needs to stop playing Rock Star and get back to what hes actually good at... ragging on people and kicking ass.

for me i would say Brock Lesnar
hey i dont care if he turned his back on the company cus he wanted to try out something new

i mean he actually was grown watching football not wrestling so he thought quiting wrestling and going after what he loved watching when he was a child isn't something bad i mean wouldn't you quite a job you don't like and go after something you do like? and i guess he didn't turn so good at football and went to NJW

Brock was one of the best wrestlers i mean he beat "The Rock" he beat "Big Show" he beat "The Undertaker" (and no i still like taker better than lesnar :p)

you don't see other wrestlers do that like edge or cena

brock used to do amazing things like F-5 the big show or mark henry to was just great seeing him man handle super heavy weights lol

AND I LOVED HIS ENTRANCE and for all do respect Lashley DONT COPY IS ENTRANCE like the jumping thing when he jumps into the ring then fireworks...thats lesnars thing but still bobby your are a good wrestler

and other wrestlers i would like to see:
The Rock
Stone Cold
Goldberg
Bret hart
Kurt Angle

If we consider only the ones that are possible by nature (therefore living people) , I would say the two people I would love to see more than any other come back to wrestling would be Chris Jericho and the Rock. Why ?

1) Y2J - Chris Jericho : One of the funniest guys I've ever seen, great at cutting promos, awesome in-ring all around talent. If he didn't leave from the WWE, I would have hoped that he won the title from John Cena at Summerslam, therefore avoiding John Cena to be champion too long making fans turn on him, and giving him one more heavily deserved championship run.

2) The Rock : He was already good at cutting promos when he first became the Rock in 1998, inventing so many expressions etc. I understand if this started to get a little old around 2000. But after that the Rock developped his true skills, the guy is one of the funniest to ever hold a mic. He can also play with the crowd in so many ways, and draws huge. You should definitely check out his promo in the ring (I think it was the last one he ever did in the WWE) in 2004 in his hometown of Miami, I believe you can find it on Youtube. He was so hilarious, as always... Put the Rock on ECW just one time, and I guarantee the week after people will be interested in watching the show. He's not the best in-ring worker, but the electricity in the arenas when the Rock is there is just uncomparable.

put scott hall on a massive diet.... bring him back.. team him up with Carlito.. LOL.. they would be Cool! one spitting apples and the other throwing toothpicks!! .. obviously the rock and stone cold.. but never gonna happen.

It could evan be called the Cool Edge ;) ... lol.. or Ramonocool LOL whichever tag team names you would want

Elix Skipper would be awesome for the cruiserweight division and the fans love his style and talent, but I see that he may be too similar to Shelton so WWE would not want to hire him. Which I find is total crap that the only thing holding him back is that the company already has their "athletic black guy" but the WWE has had problems with racism in the past.

Lesnar. Just so I could watch him slap the piss out of Batista. I know they used to be workout buddies, blah, blah. I just seriously would like to see Lesnar do a little shooting with Batista, Lashley, or Cena. It would make my millenium.

I hate how load's of WWE fan's think that Batista vs. Lesnar would be a dream match. Nothing involving Batista could ever bee a dream match. Althouh I'm all for a bit of shooting. Make Batista Booker & Brock's bitch.

ROCK & AUSTIN for sure..but i kno that'll never happen..sure they make pity comebacks..but the main time we'll see them is at HOF in about a decades time lol..

I personally feel that Jericho should come back to WWE and put him on Smackdown and have a fued with Kennedy. These two guys could put smackdown back on the level it was a few years ago.

Ok Lesnar I never want to see back. He's ******ed. How the hell do you mess up a powerbomb like that? How the fuck do you F5 somebody on the back of their neck? Remember when Kurt Angle couldn't get into the steelcage wgile Lesnar was going to f5 Matt Hardy? He stood there for like 40 seconds with Matt on his shoulders looking ******ed then when Angle got in he put Matt down and had to pick him back up again. Remember dumb ass match at Wrestlemania 20? Him and Goldberg sucked. Which reminds me, Goldberg shouldn't be back too.

The Rock, Austin, Chris Jericho, and Ken Shamrock should come back.

Jericho would be awesome returning for WWE. He could feud with Batista or Undertaker for the world title.

I hate how load's of WWE fan's think that Batista vs. Lesnar would be a dream match. Nothing involving Batista could ever bee a dream match. Althouh I'm all for a bit of shooting. Make Batista Booker & Brock's bitch.
I actually watched one of their old OVW encounters and it was pretty much shite. You can youtube it if you have ten minutes to piss away. I'm never getting those minutes back, though, so be forewarned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back