Rhyno
Raven
Brock Lesnar
Chris Jericho
The Rock
Jeff Hardy
X-Pac
To name a few....:wwf: :wwf: :wwf:

jeff hardy and christian and rock and austin and bring bk the nwo and bring back kevin nash he can kill the crusierweight division and end smackdown forever

Yeah. Agreeing wit Chris jericho, Jeff Hardy and the rock. How good would it be to see him back for 4 months or so

i would have to say christian, definatly jeff hardy, brock lesnar, team 3d all three and then xpac but not as a dx member they need some new people other than old ones

i would like to see chris jericho, ultimo dragon, rico, lance storm, jeff hardy, maven, brock lesnar, dLo brown, rikishi, albert, rhyno, billy kidman, molly holly, nida, jacqueline, and gail kim to return to the wwe

As sad as it seems,Brock.This guy is simply,naturaly the most talented big man i've seen.It's a shame his attitude sucks cause he could have been one of the biggest draws the WWE had seen in years.

Bill Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Jericho, Jeff Hardy

Why is everyone on returns, when WWE absolutely needs one man to survive. That is the man, the myth, the legend. The greatest wrestler alive today. I am talking about Sting. Just imagine this....Either a feud with Taker, or a tag team with Taker, or we could go even further and create some sort of stable angle with Taker/Kane/Sting. Or think of this...He could be brought in as a top face and watch Mcmahon's every move from the rafters and in any dark corner that he can. He will reamain nuetral to partnerships until he is made an offer that he cannot refuse...What I'm saying is imagine sting with green and black paint(if you get what I mean). Or he could start his own stable.WWE could do the smart thing and recuruit vampiro, then Sting and Vampiro could go on to win the tag titles. Or he could align himself with Bryan Adams and Bryan Clark(wrath) who could win the tag titles,and Sting could win the top prize himself.I could go on with this all day!

masked kane
hellllllllll yea

but really
stone cold steve austin

Brock Lesner. Yea he screwed it all up by thinking he was better than he was however, him as a champion was the last time SD even got close to being as good as raw. In fact when Brock was there I actully prefered SD.:wwf:

sabu24 said:
Stone Cold and the Rock
Only people I can see the rock or stone cold fueding with if they came back is HHH or hbk and they both face now so wouldn't happen :/ unless they went heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back