• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What wrestler do you want to return to WWE?

I didn't read all 8 pages, but it's safe to say I'm probably alone when I request that Big Daddy V/Viscera comes back to the WWE.

Hands down, my favorite wrestler of all time. His King Mabel matches weren't always the best, but he found his niche when Viscera came to fruition. He was a helluva experienced wrestler when he ultimately left to film a couple movies and he was one of the most impressive super-heavyweights when it came to mobility. I mean, he was doing rolling wheel kicks, samoan drops, ground n' pound, spinning sidewalk slams (the best ever, in my opinion), choke bombs, body splashes, and a slew of other moves that plenty of guys could never pull off. Yeah yeah, I've heard all the fat jokes and whatnot that developed during his stint as Big Daddy V, but irrespective of whether or not you found him gross, was he not intimidating? Did he not turn some heads with his match against Cena as the world's largest love machine? Wasn't his feuds with Kane and Undertaker at the end of his WWE career different and interesting to watch, especially when you consider that they were feuds with two big-men in them?

If he came back, he could continue to be a monster heel. But as monstrous as he was, it wasn't as if a loss on his record would bury his cred. His look was just too undeniable. I would love to see him feud with the new guys in the WWE: R-Truth or Morrison would benefit huge from working with him, and even Edge could be given further sparks on his face turn with a feud with Mr. Frazier.

Ultimately, I miss seeing the apron skirts flutter out on all four sides of the ring when Big Daddy V delivers a samoan drop to a 300 pound man in the center of the ring. I miss seeing him deliver an extremely strong looking military press. I don't miss the Visagra. But I do miss Nelson Frazier, Jr. Stop filiming movies and come back!

I want to see Rene Dupree, Rob Conway, and Sylvan Greneir return as La Resistance. I would also like to see Paul London and BK back together again. I only want these guys back because they could add to the tag team division.

La Resistance vs. Londrick vs. Hart Foundation vs. Cryme Time woudl be worth watching in my opinion.

Also, Booker T.
He could return as either a face or a heel and probably get a good pop either way. I don't know WWE will hire him back because of his move to TNA, but I would to see him come back. As long as he doesn't have that stupid King Booker thing.

I'd love for JBL to return as a manager. He is epic on the mic and it keeps him from wrestling when he's clearly passed his best. Or have him on commentary again; I loved his relationship with Cole, especially about MVP when he debuted. Hell, maybe even have him as permanent GM of RAW maybe????

Personally if he were still alive and well......id mark the f**k out for "The Ravishing One" the one the only Ric Rude to return! As a wrestler or manager i'd love to see the guy again, the look, attitude, the heat.....the guy was epic.

Secondly i'd love to see the real HBK return no no not this good ole Shawn Michaels we have had sense 02. The real HBK the one who "died" in WM 14 as I like to think of it, and has never been seen again.

As for todays wrestlers no one! Just give GoldDust a bigger push. He's still in shape money on the stick, great in the ring. We are truly being robbed of his character and soon Shattered Dreams Produtions will be gone forever.......

My pick would have to go with Brock Lesnar. In my opinion when they lost him that was a very very very massive loss (not to mention they also lost Goldberg on the same night). He just had it all, the look, the power, the speed, the ability. He was just such a power house, and when he was a heel, he was actually scary, just think back to that time when he beat the absolute crap out of Zack Gowen then smeared his blood all over his own body. To see him back in the wwe would be awesome.

I agree with this a million times. His speed and technical ability were amazing for an athlete his size. Some of his matches were rather good as well. His epic matches against Angle, the brutal set of matches he had with Undertaker and the defining match against The Rock were all classics.

Apart from Lesnar, I cannot think of anyone that I would like to see come back.

This is tougher than you would think. A lot of guys have died, unfortunately. A lot of guys will never come back and wrestle (Stone Cold, The Rock, Brock Lesnar). And a lot of the other "big names" I would rather see go to or stay in TNA so that we can eventually have competition again between two good companies.

So, I only saw this name come up once, but I think he had ridiculous potential, and this is Muhammed Hassan. He had a good look, he had a good gimmick, he wrestled decently. I'd love to see him return and think if he did, he could be a major major heel.

Its not so much a wrestler that I would want to return.Sure I would love to have RVD,Goldberg,The Rock,SCSA,& Brock.What I miss is the awesome matches & the great shows.WWE has become quite boring & sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back