Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We had 2 problems come up that would be easily remedied with a couple minor changes. Other than that it went great.

Because there was drama...again. It's been done twice now and the regular one has been done once when the cast around here was completely different.

What are you talking about? The only team that caused any real trouble was yours, and you won't be participating in it this year. There was one snafu which, as Ty Burna said, was easily remedied.

If you don't want this tournament to happen, that's fine. But, to say that the tournament wasn't done well is just bunk, plain and simple.

Fuck it. Have your tag tournament so the bar flies that do jack shit here can feel all good about themselves instead of the actual talent based one that's possible. I guess that's too much thought though.

No, it's stupid. Instead of trying to figure out who the best are, instead we'll just throw people together and make it all about who the popular posters get teamed with. Yeah that's the ticket! We don't have to actually figure out who is better because one person can carry a team, despite them having no bearing at all on the other's posting abilities. And so what if we've had two of these in a year and a half and haven't had one in 3 years? This is why I can't stand half of the bar flies anymore.

KB having an outburst about shitty bar flies? Is it that time of the month already?

Fuck it. Have your tag tournament so the bar flies that do jack shit here can feel all good about themselves instead of the actual talent based one that's possible. I guess that's too much thought though.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

How would a posters tournament be any different from a tag tournament? It's not like the same people won't be getting to the finals. Uncle Sam and fromthesouth won last time...you're telling me that these exact same two people won't be going deep into a singles tournament?

Honestly, I think this is all about me running something. Clearly, there is interest in the tag tournament. For it to happen, I'll gladly take my name off of it. Hell, you can run it if you want. Keep Ty though, as he's as hard of a worker as they come.

If we only do a singles tourny, Becca will still PM noobs to get votes and I'll still say that Sam and Jake cancel each other out. The only way to prevent these things from happening are to ban Becca or take away her PM privileges and teach me math.

How about a rookie's only tag tournament? ST, Lariat, Doc, Tenta... It would made the whole popularity thing a bit more leveled.

The Singles Tourney would be interesting and be an even bigger shit fest. I can see it now,

Doc: This is BS! I got matched up with KB? NO FAIRZ.
KB: Nice. I get to feed on the Doc.
Lariat: My first match is against X? *Throws toys out of crib and leaves forum*

BTW, using sarcasm. JSYK.

How about this. Everybody who signs up, will get ranked. Then if its out of 32. We pair number 1 and 32 2 and 31, and so on. So popularity levels it out.

How about this. Everybody who signs up, will get ranked. Then if its out of 32. We pair number 1 and 32 2 and 31, and so on. So popularity levels it out.

A ranking system is completely subjective.

In fact, the only true way of getting ranks would be to pair people off against each other and see who came out on top. However, that is what the tournament is there for, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back