Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm up for both. I just say do both. Do a Tag Team Tourney and after it finishes start the single tourney, which would be organized during the tag tourney.

And if we do a Tag one, who will be my partner. Doc, CH? Are you two still available, or have you two decided to team with each other? Of course, I'm open for anyone.

Question about the tag tourney: what's the point? Posters have no connection to each other other than being friends. One poster's abilities have no bearing on anyone else's. If we were going on that criteria, IC and X or Sly and IC or something like that would just win the whole thing. And that's the popular choice rather than poster vs. poster?

Have the singles tourney first and pair up accordingly. Some teams can be like a mentor/mentee thing and others can equally skilled.

And again I ask, what does that prove? Take Jake and Marquis for example. They had zero connection that I know of, and to suggest that Marquis was on his level is just laughable. Granted there's maybe 2 people ever here that have been as good as Jake but you get the idea. It proved nothing at all.

Neidhart was never anywhere near as good as Hitman. Shelley blows Sabin clean out of the water. Hell, tag wrestling should be scrapped too.

Yeah, KB ain't budging. I'm just gonna go back to making sig competitions and not winning them.

People's posting definitely have a bearing on others. I've tried my very best to make my posting style a carbon copy of Jake's. It's the forum equivalent of wearing matching leotards.

People's posting definitely have a bearing on others. I've tried my very best to make my posting style a carbon copy of Jake's. It's the forum equivalent of wearing matching leotards.
GD does the same thing with my posting style.

Your posting style changed when TM decided to play match-maker with us. You were pretty shit before.

Don't you have a surgical glove to blow up with your nose or something?

Your posting style changed when TM decided to play match-maker with us. You were pretty shit before.

Ya, I was shit when I started. First post was about Ludvig Borga beating Chris Benoit. I don't think a rascal such as yourself influenced me that much though, I'm a self reliant mant.

Don't you have a surgical glove to blow up with your nose or something?[/QUOTE]

I just ate my last one.

A beautiful pair of what

Testes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo