Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I thought I would leave the other 38% up to everyones imagination. That and some part of me would want to vote for Coco and NSL- I just didn't want to have to detail my thoughts through that too :p

I don't really see why this matters though. You both get through and you can both be glad that happened. Why does it have to be analysed down to who did what and you likes who the most?

Isn't that the point of the tournaments though? To see who the most popular/best poster is?

I'm sure this will have a comments area along with the voting and if people really want to know that someone voted for them- they could ask the voter to specify what percentage of the team they liked. I could say 26% of me wanted to vote for Klunder and 26% for Falkon and 5% voted off Coco for saying something insulting to me and 5% off NSL for advocating a band I didn't like :D

From experience, that will very rarely happen. A ton of people will vote and not say a word.

I don't see why not. Yes is currently winning in this poll by a landslide, 28-3.

Isn't that the point of the tournaments though? To see who the most popular/best poster is?

I know I am going to sound awful and naive here- like someone from the videos they show primary school (or elementary school) kids- but I thought the point of tournaments here was to have fun :) (That and of course to inspire debate and interest and make people want to return to forum.) Aren't the End of Year Awards, which as far as I am aware will take place shortly before this, meant to be the place for people to highlight who is the most popular and best poster in a serious setting?

From experience, that will very rarely happen. A ton of people will vote and not say a word.

Well if you really wanted you could threaten the dreaded red rep to all who do not vote in the required manner :p

I was also actually kinda joking when I wrote that all out anyway- stating that you are only supporting one poster and not another would be pretty nasty and exclusive and completely take away any point of putting less experienced posters with their peers.

There are so many possibilities for tag team names with me, let's use the users viewing, Silent Leafypotamus, Daveasaurusboard, The Amazing Leafy Death, Leafrong, Leafy Phoenix, the possibilities are endless

Except for the fact that there isn't going to be a tag tourney, your plan is fool proof.

I am a big fan of the tag tourney idea. Shit, I'd even run it. That's how sad I am. I don't care how nonsensical it is. Fun defies your pitiful logic!

There are so many possibilities for tag team names with me, let's use the users viewing, Silent Leafypotamus, Daveasaurusboard, The Amazing Leafy Death, Leafrong, Leafy Phoenix, the possibilities are endless

If we do have the tourney, I'll go with you.

If we have the tourney, I'll be your partner.

RazorLeaf

Bulbasaur.jpg

Me and Phoenix are definitely in.

We will be known as The Davish Invasion!

Sig coming.

I'll team with you Sign Guy unless Blade is serious,

Edit: Shit he meant Razor, yeah I'll team with you Sign man, sorry for making you seem like a last choice

I thought Blade was teaming with Nita. I have been privy to three hour long music samplings with them, they deserve to be in it together.

Yeah, Dave, that's what I was thinking. But firstly we're assuming that the teams won't be randomly chosen, secondly we're getting ahead of ourselves. The tourney won't be till at least 2010.

Yeah.

It's fun to speculate though.

What would your name be though?

Blade-afrong?

What would me and Sign Guy's name be? Leafy Guys? Signboard? I suck at thinking of names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back