Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Single should be more fun, anyway. The only thing we lose is cool tag team names.

We can form stables for the singles competition.

THE AWESOME FOURSOME:
The Death Agent, Doc, Insert Name Here, Insert Name Here.

We could form a stable of eight and be The Robot Masters!

...But only if I get to be Cutman.

And again I ask, what does that prove? Take Jake and Marquis for example. They had zero connection that I know of, and to suggest that Marquis was on his level is just laughable. Granted there's maybe 2 people ever here that have been as good as Jake but you get the idea. It proved nothing at all.

What does a singles tournament prove? Why don't we cut the BS here and say that you don't want this to happen for some reason that's emotional rather than logical. Neither tournament has any point. xfearbefore is going to win any tournament he's in. So, what's the difference between having him tag with someone rather than going solo?

You have yet to give a good reason why a singles is better than a tag tournament, except that it's been done before. By that logic, we shouldn't have the Super Bowl, the Olympics, or the World Cup. And, you can save yourself the argument that these are cherished and popular events. The tag team tourny may not be cherished, but it was sure as hell popular the last time we did it.

Either way, it's going to be people voting, that's it. What does it matte if they vote for two people rather than one?

Reactions: X
Wanna know what I'll be voting for in a singles tourny? Estimated cock length.

Tag tourny? Collective estimated cock length.

Trust me, it's gonna be pointless either way.

Why is there so much controversy over this? And why does it really matter? Someone just post a poll asking them if they want Singles or Tag.

I personally think a tag tournament would be a lot more fun- its a way of integrating newer posters into the site and if popular posters go with the less popular ones- it might create more chances of a surprise. If Xfear is a certainty to win- why not partner him with someone deeply unpopular?

Klunderbunker seems to be concerned about the tournament meaning something- in my mind it won't really mean anything at all- just something new to freshen up the forums. I havn't though seen a tag tournament through here yet- I understand there was a lot of contraversy last year. Can't really see why there should be- but hopefully I will get to wait and see :)

I wanted Tenta to be my partner.

Oh well, Theo and Dave are my second choices.
*flips a coin*

But seriously, who doesn't want to team with me? If I teamed with Robert we could be The MegaMarks. Me and Remix could be OverDoc'd Remix. Me and Theo could be the Pitch Doctors. The possibilities are endless!

Theo it is then.

Or Tenta if he comes back in time.

I already said I wanted Tenta to be my partner.

Or maybe I could tag with IC. Or D-Man. :suspic:

I didn't mean it won't mean anything- I just meant that it didn't have to. If it really means something then I can see people taking it very seriously. And if they do so I can see where trouble and hurt feelings might arrise. If its just a fun couple of posts- I can't see the problem with it :) And what is it really other than a straw poll?

KB, you ask for a valid reason for this right? Here's a suggestion:

Why not only team up the seasoned veterans with some of the up-and-comers, like a mentor/mentee tag team? Could be a great way to get some posters over even more and show them the ropes when 2010 hits and us rookies become sophomores.

If that's the case, why have a wrestling tournament? The answer is simple: it gets debate going and is a fun thing to do. However, why would we have a wrestling tournament in the fall, then a tag in the spring, then a tag in the fall, then another in the spring? That's what this is suggesting.

KB, you ask for a valid reason for this right? Here's a suggestion:

Why not only team up the seasoned veterans with some of the up-and-comers, like a mentor/mentee tag team? Could be a great way to get some posters over even more and show them the ropes when 2010 hits and us rookies become sophomores.

Let's say we do that. Let's say you and I are teamed up. For some reason, I'm considered a big deal here. Let's say you and I beat NSL and Coco. Did the people vote for us as a team, for me, or for you? I don't know. It could be any of the three. If it's me vs. NSL and you vs. Coco, we know for sure who someone voted for.

Valid point... I know I'd vote for the team who has the best combination, not just for one person, but I can see how you telling us that some will indeed vote for one person, not the tag team as a whole.

Let's say we do that. Let's say you and I are teamed up. For some reason, I'm considered a big deal here. Let's say you and I beat NSL and Coco. Did the people vote for us as a team, for me, or for you? I don't know. It could be any of the three. If it's me vs. NSL and you vs. Coco, we know for sure who someone voted for.

I don't really see why this matters though. You both get through and you can both be glad that happened. Why does it have to be analysed down to who did what and you likes who the most?

I'm sure this will have a comments area along with the voting and if people really want to know that someone voted for them- they could ask the voter to specify what percentage of the team they liked. I could say 26% of me wanted to vote for Klunder and 26% for Falkon and 5% voted off Coco for saying something insulting to me and 5% off NSL for advocating a band I didn't like :D

I don't really see why this matters though. You both get through and you can both be glad that happened. Why does it have to be analysed down to who did what and you likes who the most?

I'm sure this will have a comments area along with the voting and if people really want to know that someone voted for them- they could ask the voter to specify what percentage of the team they liked. I could say 26% of me wanted to vote for Klunder and 26% for Falkon and 5% voted off Coco for saying something insulting to me and 5% off NSL for advocating a band I didn't like :D

Your percentages confuse me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back