Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm down for both, but if it does so happen that the tag tourney occurs, D-Man!!!! Tag me bro. Unless you go with IC, which I would understand.

No, CHD, you were my third choice. Dave/Theo are my second choices, with Tenta at the top.

I mean, you can't go wrong with a name like The Natural Docsasters!

Yeah, I heard too. I like the idea of a tag tourney better though.

There have been two tag tourneys that have gone bad. It's easy to sit here and say that it sounds great, but there has been insane drama in both. We had one posters tourney nearly three years ago with zero drama. An unknown at the time (IC) won it back then. It could happen now too.

I'm intrigued by both, as I said somewhere, I don't feel like looking, I'm too tired. Some sort of poster tourney would be fun though. Either singles or tag.

The tag has been done already more than once. The singles would be much more interesting. Tell me, what sounds more interesting: Sly and some random partner vs. X and some random partner or Sly vs. X.

There have been two tag tourneys that have gone bad. It's easy to sit here and say that it sounds great, but there has been insane drama in both. We had one posters tourney nearly three years ago with zero drama. An unknown at the time (IC) won it back then. It could happen now too.
I bet someone who's around now and wasn't then can ruin the singles tourny for you too.

The last one was extremely well-run. Also, the Tag Team Tourny gives people the opportunity to pair up with their friends...why worse than the possibility of going against your best pal on here in a singles tournament?

Because there was drama...again. It's been done twice now and the regular one has been done once when the cast around here was completely different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back