Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If this gets staff approval, Ty, this will be our, not my, tournament. You kicked ass last time, man, and you deserve to get any credit for this as well.

τδιγλε;1541555 said:
If this gets staff approval, Ty, this will be our, not my, tournament. You kicked ass last time, man, and you deserve to get any credit for this as well.

Right on tdigle, I appreciate it man. Like last year I can handle the thread creation and matchup making.

I have some possible teammates line up

JMT and I discussed forming a team and being JMTM

Nita and I were discussing a team. I think we would have to meet in the middle and be newfies.

I was thinking about teaming with X which would give us home court advantage throughout when based on rep.

Lariat will team with Jane so those two are out

AUSCAN will not work.

CM/TM could work

And lastly team knife shoes with david is on the table.

NSL who is my mod partner has went elsewhere, so maybe a Lord Sidious team can be made.

While I don't know what kind of time commitment I can give to this, the concept sounds fun, interesting and competitive!

The Beautiful People were robbed last year. I refuse to be derailed by y'all, and Hammy is no longer here, and nobody can match my fierceness. But I'll be happy to support ma faves!

I want to be wooed by potential teammates the way the many different managers courted "Macho Man" Randy Savage when he entered WWF. (Originally I was going to say the way Bam Bam Bigelow was courted by managers when he entered WWF, but I would ideally like the outcome to be successful like Savage rather than the comparatively lackluster career of Bigelow.)

Well Bigelow did get Oliver Humpedink, so the Savage route would be the better option.

Humperdink had a great career before WWF, but they wasted him much like they did Bigelow.

As for this tournament, I'd love to lie and say I'm a loyal and trusted partner, but I'd probably just turn heel halfway through and leave my partner out to dry. Then, behind the scenes, I'd try to negotiate my way into the winning team during the final round, implementing "The Freebird" rule which would allow me to alternate in at the last minute and help steal the victory. :lmao:

Why wouldn't they want to pick you?

My bar room presence has done so much damage to their souls, its inexplicable. So, my popularity is way down the list... to which this would be a popularity contest. If it were based on pure posting, then I'd have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back