Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
My bar room presence has done so much damage to their souls, its inexplicable. So, my popularity is way down the list... to which this would be a popularity contest. If it were based on pure posting, then I'd have a chance.

Holy shit! What'd you do? Now I'm super curious. I'm a sucker for compelling stories.

1) People thought I was a woman (despite my profile explaining in detail I am a man and multiple times stating that I am a man)

2) Poorly executed sarcasm (I cannot stress the poorly executed bit enough)

3) Being annoying in general (after the Factions died down and before the complete name change)

4) I'm an Australian (applies to only some posters)

5) Rubbing some people the wrong way

Though I have apoligised for the first three and the last whilst suppressing everything, it seems people still don't like me.

Ah, what the hell?! Not sure that I can hold being Australian against you, and I haven't noticed you being any more or less annoying that many other posters. But I did think you were a woman, until you spelled it out or me. But even if you were a woman, I could probably forgive you that too. (That was a joke, ladies.)

What's popularity on here anyway? I'm too new to be popular or understand/care who is. Most everything that happens on these boards is beyond me.

All I care about is occasionally saying something witty, educational and sporadically deserving of a green Rep!

Yeah screw the tag thing again. We've done it what, 3 times? Do another poster tournament. The last one was what, almost 3 years ago?

There are three ways you are classified here:

1) Being a great poster
2) Having excellent creativity
3) Flawless execution of "bar room posting"

I qualify for the first two. But, the regulars (and those who know what talent is) post in the Bar Room. If you are shit in the BR, that drags you down quite a bit in popularity no matter how good a poster you are. That's me... I am just over it quite frankly, tis why I hardly post here these days. Its a win-win situation.

I will say this, you are a great poster PEP3 and you know your stuff. Might not be much, but its a push.

Do a singles tournament. Firstly, people will get more arsey, making it funnier. Secondly, I won't have to read the phrase "Tastycles' Partner and Opponent #1 are basically the same and I don't know much about Tastycles, but I love Opponent #2" somewhere in the vicinity of 40 times as I suffer another first round defeat.

In fairness Falkon I never really did see any reason for any of the hate. Your story almost sounds like the opposite of mine- I don't post too well at all and yet I don't have bad rep. You don't think there could be a mixup surely? :)

Not really, I can see how I was annoying with the poorly executed sarcasm and randomly stupid comments. Everything else is up in the air...

Let's not derail this thread. A singles tourney sounds like a good idea, but I'm in support of a tag one too.

I am sooo in.

If Phoenix isn't tagging yet, we are gonna light it up.

I wanted Tenta to be my partner.

Oh well, Theo and Dave are my second choices.
*flips a coin*

But seriously, who doesn't want to team with me? If I teamed with Robert we could be The MegaMarks. Me and Remix could be OverDoc'd Remix. Me and Theo could be the Pitch Doctors. The possibilities are endless!

Morales has gone with JicKie, Doc. Sorry to take him away... I can only imagine the Lariat hate we are going to get.

I think Thriller and Baller have teamed up, CHD.

So, you and I could team up as The Rejects!

I will of course take you, Chilli.

Either is fine. in fact, we should have three ways. The Dave connection would go far, I feel.

There are three ways you are classified here:

1) Being a great poster
2) Having excellent creativity
3) Flawless execution of "bar room posting"

I qualify for the first two. But, the regulars (and those who know what talent is) post in the Bar Room. If you are shit in the BR, that drags you down quite a bit in popularity no matter how good a poster you are. That's me... I am just over it quite frankly, tis why I hardly post here these days. Its a win-win situation.

I will say this, you are a great poster PEP3 and you know your stuff. Might not be much, but its a push.

Wow! Thanks. :) If I were smart, I'd start compiling these great little quotes and adding these to my Signature like so many of the other guys around these parts. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back