Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
We can team up again. Being possibly the longest reigning WZPC Heavyweight Champion has raised my profile a bit.

I'm pretty sure the WZPC has nothing to do with it :lmao:

Our seeding last time was messed up because you hadn't been noticed yet. We'll do better this time around.

WZPC has everything to do with it and don't you forget that.

I hope not, because I've sucked as champ. I'm like Matt Hardy. I chased tdigs for a while, got the IC belt, and lost it the next month.

We can call our team: Good Burgers

Since you're Keenan, and that movie rocks.

Random does sound best. Not really sure who I could team with. Not a lot goes with Nitafrong :)

The names don't have to do together...Some of the names were extremely random. I'm sure someone would take you as a partner. Ask Dave or Blade maybe...

Random wouldn't be a bad idea either, but I'm happy teaming with LJL...

Random would be better. I would rather see fun matchups like Doc and Sidious, then lovefests like Doc and Theo Mays.

No offense, just saying that mays and Doc are friends.

Well I already told you tdigle that I'd be down for helping out in the tournament again so yeah I'm for another Tag tourny.

The names don't have to do together...Some of the names were extremely random. I'm sure someone would take you as a partner. Ask Dave or Blade maybe...

Random wouldn't be a bad idea either, but I'm happy teaming with LJL...

I am sure Blade and Dave will end up tagging together as the Musing Monkeys :p

Well I am sure if people want to be in teams and some random it could all work together,

I'm not positive, but wasn't the last tourney a bunch of teams that posters made themselves, and then there were posters that signed up, that were paired randomly? That'd probably be best.

I'm not positive, but wasn't the last tourney a bunch of teams that posters made themselves, and then there were posters that signed up, that were paired randomly? That'd probably be best.

Yah we basically had everyone pick teams and then people who didn't have a partner but wanted in got thrown into a random drawing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back