When the zombie outbreak happens

I can bring a video camera where we can keep a log of our days in the new colony can i be in now Norcal? or do i have to beg beg i tells ya

werent YOU the motherfucker who in the beginning of this thread, said you were gonna throw me out to the zombies?

not sure we can deal with your whimsical allegiances within our zombie survival colony. Id have to confer with TM.

Once TM turns dont blame me if you dont have any rope for your Zombie raping plans, Ill just hide out in a cave with Milenko and your zombie cooking gear!

I'll be a weapon. By this I mean you can chuck me at zombies. I'm pretty short.

I have frying pans. That will do us well. Since Ill probably reach Inuvik first, Ill start making the fire.

Once TM turns dont blame me if you dont have any rope for your Zombie raping plans, Ill just hide out in a cave with Milenko and your zombie cooking gear!

You think we would run out of rope for zombie raping? Don't underestimate me and Snorks pre zombie outbreak raping planning.

Edit: Fresh female zombies only for me.

Great! I look forward to sacrificing myself for a bunch of people I've never met.

You think we would run out of rope for zombie raping? Don't underestimate me and Snorks pre zombie outbreak raping planning.

Edit: Fresh female zombies only for me.

I mean. it doesnt really matter to me how long they have been zombies, if they have upkept some manner of hygeine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back