• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When the zombie outbreak happens

oh son of a fucking bitch....
If it helps any I knew it was as soon as I posted that and I felt like an ass

Also here's what I'd cook for everyone
bisonsteak.jpg

bumfuck no place canada is a swamp. We dont want malaria.

I plan to go for Inuvik. On the Arctic Ocean.

not really. when we will be zombie banging, there really is no use for them.

Its comments like that that make me want to keep you on and sacrifice someone else....hmmm who can we sacrifice oh wait lets pull butsecks out of the prison and throw he/she to the wolves!!

bumfuck no place canada is a swamp. We dont want malaria.

I plan to go for Inuvik. On the Arctic Ocean.

works for me. I can steal a shit ton of specialized coveralls from the base. they are rated to keep you alive in up to -30 F. I know itll be colder, but thats what layers are for.

I'd join your colony, but I reckon TM would get bitten and not tell anyone. . . . .

I have -30 clothes and a -40 sleeping bag. Im sure we can build a cabin to start, and expand from there. Do we have a carpenter?

I'm too paranoid for that shit. The second he starts sweating or looking at us weird, he gets shot in the head.

Well, as long as trustworthy people like yourelf are there I'll feel safe.

I'll just need to do full body checks daily.

I have -30 clothes and a -40 sleeping bag. Im sure we can build a cabin to start, and expand from there. Do we have a carpenter?

Carpentry isnt tough to figure out. The people in defiance built their shit with little to no experience. we would be fine.

Do we have any med students? we need to get crackin on a vaccine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back