• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When the zombie outbreak happens

I'll just wait outside. You'll have to let me in eventually. It'll get cold. What if I get a cold? Could you live with yourself then?

I can make Coffee, you fuckers like Coffee? I'm also a mean Cook. Plus I'm Australian. Pro with a BBQ, Can fight, Grew up on a farm, I can handle my weapons.

CBA to read through it all, only at page 19... BUT I feel I need to be considered for the colony, for my amazing feats of strength and power, I make a mean BBQ and because I'll be the token black guy.

As for my own colony...

TM - because he gives me teh lulz, you need someone who's gonna do that during an outbreak

NorCal - For the guns, actual guns that shoot and kill and shit

Becca - For teh boobiez. Doing zombies all the time would get boring and potentially messy

Jake - So I can have arguments about Shelton Benjamin and other things

IC25 - to keep us all in line

Craig_Wilson_comic_2.jpg

As soon as I hear about the outbreak I'll head North, perhaps meeting some of you guys along the way, and report to the meeting place, where my job as a weapon will begin. I look forward to fighting with you all.

We also need to get mountains of drugs. I don't want to be bored during the zombie apocalypse so I'm bringing a mountain of blow.

We should call it Zion. That's what Jews always name their new homelands until they come up with something better.

well we aint jewish, sucka.

and goodness knows, with some of the folks we got on this forum who are coming with us, there would be a massive bitch tits argument about THAT

or lock them out. tel them to pray to god the zombies dont get them, or that they dont freeze to death. Oh yea, wait. you dont belive in god. welp, looks like urrrr FUCKED

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back