• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When the zombie outbreak happens

My parents live in Dawson Creek, and they have 11 Siberian Huskies. Don't you worry NorCal. I'll probably take Robyn, unless you can pick up Santina in Jersey.

Who on the forum is a Genius? Just take that individual and have them develop the first of it's kind system in determining who has the infection, and who doesn't.. before symptoms even begin showing.

Just make sure the machine is 100%.. I wouldn't want found out to have fucking zombi-itis, when it's only a mere flu or some shit.

yea, true. playing with fire there Will. once we make it up to inuvik, itll be virtually impossible though.

So TM, do zombies ever expire? or will we just spend the rest of our existance up there?

Well once we're inside the base we should have no worries of infection. If we are picking up people its simple. If they look at you weird, or are sweating or some shit, kill them. They're infected.

yea, true. playing with fire there Will. once we make it up to inuvik, itll be virtually impossible though.

So TM, do zombies ever expire? or will we just spend the rest of our existance up there?

Well in movies like 28 days later, they starved to death. In G.R's land of the dead, they became smart and wanted to start their own colony. The most likely option that will happen is a mutated rabies virus like in 28 days later. Meaning they will starve eventually.

Who on the forum is a Genius? Just take that individual and have them develop the first of it's kind system in determining who has the infection, and who doesn't.. before symptoms even begin showing.

Just make sure the machine is 100%.. I wouldn't want found out to have fucking zombi-itis, when it's only a mere flu or some shit.

Im sure a heat censor would do.

Well in movies like 28 days later, they starved to death. In G.R's land of the dead, they became smart and wanted to start their own colony. The most likely option that will happen is a mutated rabies virus like in 28 days later. Meaning they will starve eventually.

Those in the 28 days/weeks later films were NOT Zombies. They were Humans infected with a type of "rage" virus. Straight up vile motherfuckers, but not dead. Just rageful. They starved to death, because they became berserk and had no thought process other than to kill.

The Zombies in the most recent "Land of the Dead" movie did indeed become smarter, which is scary because over time they could come to learn our fortress and try to find new ways in. Such as trying to build an "Ultimate Zombie" who could be disguised as a regular Human (like Terminators n' shit)..

The basic Zombies I'm thinking of were from like Dawn of the Dead. Full of rage, speed, and still with the ability to put thought together and build a plain of action..

They never seemed to die, they just got weaker and slower with each day that passed without food substance (brains) for them.

For Will: 28 Days Later. Yes. Rage Virus. What do you think the Zombies will have? And infection. Probably rabies based. Just like the movie. I know its not a full on Zombie movie, but that is how it will be in my opinion.

For NorCal, if you were directing that at me, I suspect a heat censor, could determine if someone had the infection, such as what they do at airports when pandemics hit.

Those in the 28 days/weeks later films were NOT Zombies. They were Humans infected with a type of "rage" virus. Straight up vile motherfuckers, but not dead. Just rageful. They starved to death, because they became berserk and had no thought process other than to kill.

The Zombies in the most recent "Land of the Dead" movie did indeed become smarter, which is scary because over time they could come to learn our fortress and try to find new ways in. Such as trying to build an "Ultimate Zombie" who could be disguised as a regular Human (like Terminators n' shit)..

The basic Zombies I'm thinking of were from like Dawn of the Dead. Full of rage, speed, and still with the ability to put thought together and build a plain of action..

They never seemed to die, they just got weaker and slower with each day that passed without food substance (brains) for them.

Yea i pointed out the 28 days later mutants weren't actually zombies, but most seem to classify them as zombies. Besides its the most likely scenario in my opinion.

For Will: 28 Days Later. Yes. Rage Virus. What do you think the Zombies will have? And infection. Probably rabies based. Just like the movie. I know its not a full on Zombie movie, but that is how it will be in my opinion.

True, true.

For NorCal, if you were directing that at me, I suspect a heat censor, could determine if someone had the infection, such as what they do at airports when pandemics hit.

So.. you want us to ignore the virus and just let the infected IN? Because I'm pretty sure thats what they did in Mexico at least, when they let all those infected board planes and re-cross the border back into the fucking State and bring that pig shit with them. :disappointed:

I meant the good post you were making up, silly

Helping out Milenko

So.. you want us to ignore the virus and just let the infected IN? Because I'm pretty sure thats what they did in Mexico at least, when they let all those infected board planes and re-cross the border back into the fucking State and bring that pig shit with them. :disappointed:

Hmm? No, I want us to get our own infared device to check to see if Ty has the virus wqhen he brings the 18 wheeler down to NorCals. Im sure you can hitch a ride with Ty.

Well boys, it is also my bedtime. After a fucking epic thread on Zombies, a great looking thread on everything controversial shaping up, and my 2100 word post on a woman who has only had 5 matches, its been a good day in ol' WrestleZoneville.

for shame sam. I was going to overlook your glaring lack of usefull skills, and invite you to the colony out of love.

no longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back