• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When the zombie outbreak happens

I got it. I'm watching TNA right now on a bit of a delay, and Velvet and Angelina are on. They're in Orlando, who gets them?

we already said we were taking him. He is in Missouri I think, so picking him up will be up to you, Southy

Actually, I'd have to make it there myself, I'm in South Korea right now. Perhaps I could pull some strings here at base and have a squadron of A-10s and F-16s (Air Force member btw) give some air support, maybe I could even work in some supply drops (also a supply sergeant)

Actually, I'd have to make it there myself, I'm in South Korea right now. Perhaps I could pull some strings here at base and have a squadron of A-10s and F-16s (Air Force member btw) give some air support, maybe I could even work in some supply drops (also a supply sergeant)

me too. fuckin sweet bro.

and yes, A-10s preferabley. those would even intimidate the undead LOL

No clue how you would make it there. do what you can.

Fuck the 18 wheeler, this guy can airlift all the weapons we need, plus, he can get us ground troops. Just get a really car that will impress the fresh zombies so you can get some hot zombie secks.

I cant count on Mr South Korea. I suspect that the Zombies will take down all of eastern ASia within no time.

I agree with TM. He is more than welcome to the colony, but I wont count on it. Asia will be FUCKED.

and Marquis, im just suspecting we will have to rock our fair share of zombies on the way to Inuvik. I figure there ar eno better tunes to do it to.

Good point. Now remember, despite this last one, most outbreaks begin in Southeast Asia, and fester for months before anyone outside of the area knows. Therefore, I am going to assume that he might be a zombie spy. We should check his weapons before commissioning him.

I dont know about you guys, but I would like to perhaps kill Zombies to this song:

[youtube]yUvhssOl3B8[/youtube]

Of course, I would be killing them like an artist.

Metallica. No white zombie, for obvious reasons. ummmmmmm. Dope. OLD Mudvayne. George Thorogood. All the WWE themes that Motorhead has ever done.

I would want to listen to Sister Christian while we stared them down before battle, with a camera panning close ups of our war paint covered faces and their drooling drooping faces, and then as we start to advance, a little Walk, and then as battle begins someone pick a Metallica song.

You all understand that you will be getting writer credits when I make this movie.

[youtube]mSRZRhGKSwM[/youtube]

For when one of my brothers dies at the colony (I suspect Marquis:(), I will play this song and kill hundreds with dual machetes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back