• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When the zombie outbreak happens

Or, since i don't live in the actual city, make my way to snorks house. Which shouldn't be hard. Wait for TY, and we all head up to you. Snorks place should be where most meet.

the basement is pretty damn big. we could prolly fit about 30 fuckers in it, to be honest. only two guns though, unfortunately.

Canada has a Dawson's Creek? Why not move this thing to Texas. The heat will make the rotting zombie flesh stink, and make them more identifiable, plus, there are readily available guns at every corner.

And we can repopulate the world with Texas girls. Texas Girls....FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canada has a Dawson's Creek? Why not move this thing to Texas. The heat will make the rotting zombie flesh stink, and make them more identifiable, plus, there are readily available guns at every corner.

And we can repopulate the world with Texas girls. Texas Girls....FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already said why. all the Texans have been ordered to head north as soon as possible. Pack a van with as many Texas girls as can be saved. We will be counting on YOU to bring our repopulation nesting girls, FTS. counting on you.

the basement is pretty damn big. we could prolly fit about 30 fuckers in it, to be honest. only two guns though, unfortunately.
I'm sure some would bring their own arms. Besides i don't see more then 5 making it to your house in time.

Its not hot enough to rot zombies. The cold in the north is cold enough to freeze the zombies.

hiding out is a bad idea, that is why we must run. The east coast is a horrendous idea, 100 million people live there. Inuvik has 3000 at that, in an area the size of the east coast of America.

hiding out is a bad idea, that is why we must run. The east coast is a horrendous idea, 100 million people live there. Inuvik has 3000 at that, in an area the size of the east coast of America.

Its just a meantime thing, till TY comes to get us.

We are only hiding out til Ty shows up with the 18 wheeler, so that we may load the trailer of said 18 wheeler with guns, ammo, and snacks. then its up to Inuvik we ride.

I already said why. all the Texans have been ordered to head north as soon as possible. Pack a van with as many Texas girls as can be saved. We will be counting on YOU to bring our repopulation nesting girls, FTS. counting on you.

I'll get all I can, but I shotgun this little redhead I met today, and the teacher. The rest are yours.

We are only hiding out til Ty shows up with the 18 wheeler, so that we may load the trailer of said 18 wheeler with guns, ammo, and snacks. then its up to Inuvik we ride.

If you go through California, can you grab me an In and Out burger. I always said that if there is ever a chance that I get ripped to shred by the undead, I need to get an In and Out burger first.

and for the love of God, pack some warm fucking clothing. I'll get some supplies, but I'm 6'4, shorties arent going to fit in my clothes.

Alright well I believe I have contributed all I can tonight, but I must prepare myself for a fate much worse than the zombie attack....

Work.

Goodnight y'all.

And just to keep this on topic, which I find amazing, I'm pretty sure that you can turn zombie's back to people by killing the head zombie.

I don't know about this part. I mean if we're going with the movie forms of the Zombie virus, then it could be airborne or wound driven. In which case, they're not like vampires where ghouls die outright when their sire has been destroyed.

On the other hand, if we are to go with the voodoo term of zombie, then killing the head zombie which would be the shaman that subjuctated all the people to his zombie will, that should turn them all back to normal.

Again just thoughts.

I don't know about this part. I mean if we're going with the movie forms of the Zombie virus, then it could be airborne or wound driven. In which case, they're not like vampires where ghouls die outright when their sire has been destroyed.

On the other hand, if we are to go with the voodoo term of zombie, then killing the head zombie which would be the shaman that subjuctated all the people to his zombie will, that should turn them all back to normal.

Again just thoughts.

I have no idea who this is, but he is saying I might be right, so can he go too? I'll vouch for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back