When the zombie outbreak happens

You'd be surprised at just how difficult it would be to retrain some military memebers. We're not actually trained to kill mind you, we're trained to injure because causing an injury in a conventional war takes out 2 to 3 people instead of just the one, which is why we're told to aim center mass. When you hear about expert military marksmen, just like I am, we are all graded on hitting the largest part of the target's sillouette, that in itself is a true feat on it's own, because you have to take into account the wind speed, wind direction, distance, and abilities of the weapon.

Which reminds me on a side note NO M16s or M4s, if we have those weapons we will all be performing SPORTS every three rounds or so fired. And more so, certian militaries don't do their marksmenship tests outdoors but in an enclosed area where there are no adverse wind conditions.

I do have to say thank you all for bringing me along, being that I'm what would be considered a noob to the site, though I've been a long time reader and just now a poster.

yea? the reason i commented was...I happen to be a military marksmen myself. Hey, now we have two.

the last time I shot for marksmen, it was fucking SNOWING outside, and I had a chem mask on. motherufcking pain in the motherfucking ass. that was a terrible day.

If it meant surviving, then yes I'd slit it's throat in front of it's own mother.

Ok was that a little too vicious? Nahhhhhhh

I'll blow your fuckin head off if you touch a cute penguin!

No not really. Eating penguins are fine, if we must, but i will be having a pet penguin on a leash following us around.

Antarctica? How about an isolated place that we could still grow crops in...like not antarctica. All you need to do is find a mid sized uninhabited island.

misread...my point still stands

we need to find a place that will support plant life

the animals will either be eaten or zombified

see, the logic behind this is the least amount of self defense needed.

Zombie or not, the human body will freeze solid if exposed to the temps seen in the far north. so thats were we are goin. Feel free to go grow plants on your own murph. have fun with the tropical zombies

And we don't need to necessarily go all the way to the arctic circle, we could settle in the more northern parts of Canada, not a whole lot of people there, but could be vegetation and probably more animal life.

A mostly rural area shouldn't really have much zombie issues. So i don't see all animals being zombified.

they will find us though dammit!!! and THEN what? fucked, is what we are.

we need natural self defense mechanisms. the cold, is one of them. its worked for all of the history of time.

That is why we are going to Inuvik. We can set up outside of the permafrost area, grow crops inside of our keep, and hunt caribou for food. We have the Mackenzie River for water, as well as many fowl for food. The is plent of places for fuel, as it has a refueling center for ships, so we are safe there. When the outbreak hits, I will spend one week in the Northern city of Dawson Creek, British Columbia, before I head north on the Alaska Highway, finally turning on the road to Inuvik, before I embark by all terrain vehicle. I hope to see many of you there, but mark my words, I will not wait long. Good luck, and God speed. Except to Monkey, who is not bringing me along.

Russia

Do they have crops? Probably
Do you need to piss on each other for warmth there? Yes
Are zombies smart enough to piss on each other for warmth? No

Also, we will be protected by mountain ranges. not many fucking zombies are making that hike through the rockies and Cordillera.

I meant no offense to you, as I obviously don't know you, but it's good to know that there is another marksmen on board.

the last time I shot for marksmen, it was fucking SNOWING outside, and I had a chem mask on. motherufcking pain in the motherfucking ass. that was a terrible day.

Yeah, I feel you there, last time I shot was in full chem gear and battle rattle with masks in the middle of July in Missouri out in a field, fucking training for deployments. Saddest part was, we didn't even have to be wearing full chem gear, our instructors just wanted us to be in it, jackasses.

they will find us though dammit!!! and THEN what? fucked, is what we are.

we need natural self defense mechanisms. the cold, is one of them. its worked for all of the history of time.

O no i was just telling that to Murfish. Of course i would head somewhere cold incase of zombie outbreak. Though Murfish can probably be safe in the country, if these are mutant zombies, who need flesh to live, they will starve eventually in the country.

That is why we are going to Inuvik. We can set up outside of the permafrost area, grow crops inside of our keep, and hunt caribou for food. We have the Mackenzie River for water, as well as many fowl for food. The is plent of places for fuel, as it has a refueling center for ships, so we are safe there. When the outbreak hits, I will spend one week in the Northern city of Dawson Creek, British Columbia, before I head north on the Alaska Highway, finally turning on the road to Inuvik, before I embark by all terrain vehicle. I hope to see many of you there, but mark my words, I will not wait long. Good luck, and God speed. Except to Monkey, who is not bringing me along.

shit. that place IS on THAT side of canada. for whatever reason, I thought you lived in the eastern part of canada.

Well. Expect to see me and Ty Burna in our 18 wheeler about 10 days after you arrive.

shit. that place IS on THAT side of canada. for whatever reason, I thought you lived in the eastern part of canada.

Well. Expect to see me and Ty Burna in our 18 wheeler about 10 days after you arrive.

Oh shit.....yeah we gonna be running a bit late, Norcal, I got dibs on shotgun, shotgun in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back