When the zombie outbreak happens

The best bet here is to have a majority of melee weapons. Swords, bats, things of reach, because they don't run out of ammo. If you've read either of Max Brooks' zombie books, they give some amazing information on what to do incase of a zombiepocolyse.

Military members, other than snipers, would be damn near useless in this situation because you would have to completely retrain them to aim for the head as we're all trained from day one to aim for center mass.

Also, unless you base your camping around a place where you can constantly obtain gasoline most vechiles will be rendered useless as well other than for cover. A great weapon would be like in World War Z by Max Brooks called the Lobo which is a shovel and ax hybrid. Dogs would also be an amazing asset as they could smell or sense the infection in other people and be an early warning alert for the camp, also you could train dogs to lead zombies into a fire line incase you got bored of waiting for them to make their way to you on their own.

Just a few thoughts.

^ Hes coming along.

Military members, other than snipers, would be damn near useless in this situation because you would have to completely retrain them to aim for the head as we're all trained from day one to aim for center mass.

thats a pretty narrow minded thing to say, sir. As if THAT is a real tough thing to retrain someone on. Especially someone who has been done did some killin in their time.

this may be the longest a bar room thread has ever stayed on topic.

*beams with pride*

I'm trying to derail it, answer me damn it, vitamin water sync, I assume you approve?

And if so, we're finding out where the fuck they bottle it at and we are raiding the factory, I need a daily dose of vitamin water to knock some zombie heads off.

I'm trying to derail it, answer me damn it, vitamin water sync, I assume you approve?

And if so, we're finding out where the fuck they bottle it at and we are raiding the factory, I need a daily dose of vitamin water to knock some zombie heads off.

fucker, I posted about it in the thread were that damn discussion started. yes I had it, its like liquid gummi bears in a bottle

fuck milky. your all the shit way down in Tennesee. you know how absurdly far out of the way that is? if you make it to the colony, we will let you in. probably.

Don't you know who I am? I can get anywhere anytime anyplace in a matter of hours. My personal jet takes me anywhere. Now. If you can ship me some fuel before the invasion takes off. I'll be there. I don't really know how to shoot any guns. But I can cook better than anyone you know. Guarentee it. Well cept sparky. But hes a chef.

I'd bring goldfish!!!

I'd also bring a copy of Heart of Darkness and you would all have to read it and like it for the sake of our journey.

I'd also want to jack an airbus and pick up shit in other countries.

My friend and I have planned out massive raves in the past. One involved the jacking of a plane and making it an international affair. One involved an air carrier for its epicness of size. One involved conneting four rooftops with rickety shit wood bridges.

fucker, I posted about it in the thread were that damn discussion started. yes I had it, its like liquid gummi bears in a bottle

Spectacular, I didn't want to go back and search for it, because I honestly don't remember where we had that conversation. Oh wait yes I do, the soda philosphy argument. Eh fuck it, this was quicker.

I can already see Norcal and I being the two sarcastic fuckers talking shit the whole time the killing field is being littered around us.

Don't you know who I am? I can get anywhere anytime anyplace in a matter of hours. My personal jet takes me anywhere. Now. If you can ship me some fuel before the invasion takes off. I'll be there. I don't really know how to shoot any guns. But I can cook better than anyone you know. Guarentee it. Well cept sparky. But hes a chef.

hm. well thats entirely different scenario. Who knows if we will have any warning. im talking like, Zombies busts down your door and you fuck his shit up type warning

Spectacular, I didn't want to go back and search for it, because I honestly don't remember where we had that conversation. Oh wait yes I do, the soda philosphy argument. Eh fuck it, this was quicker.

I can already see Norcal and I being the two sarcastic fuckers talking shit the whole time the killing field is being littered around us.

Clocks....

hm. well thats entirely different scenario. Who knows if we will have any warning. im talking like, Zombies busts down your door and you fuck his shit up type warning

I'm pretty sure they don't know about our little colony yet. I speculate it starts in mexico first, seeing as how everything starts there. At which point we'll have at least 72 hours before the zombies get here to my place, now. Use your military experts to get the national guard to ship me some airfuel for my jet. On my way if I see ANY zombies in the states, I will have my gunman you got me through your military experts in the national guard locked and loaded. I'll give my 4 truck driving uncles instructions on how to get to the colony. IF THEY MAKE IT THERE, then we'll have AT LEAST 3 years supply of ramen noodles. Sound good?

Nah, Monkey your in. remember, as I have stated countless times, dont be offended here. this is the infancy stages of the plan. the final roster is no place NEAR being done.

Monkey are you ok with living in the acrtic circle? becuase thats were we are headed

I hate to say it, but we may need to hunt the polar bears when we get there, we're going to need their fur for blankets, clothing etc, and the meat they have on them. Also, we will learn how to ice fish and regular fishing.

Nah, Monkey your in. remember, as I have stated countless times, dont be offended here. this is the infancy stages of the plan. the final roster is no place NEAR being done.

Monkey are you ok with living in the acrtic circle? becuase thats were we are headed

Am I OK with it? Fuck yeah I am. Cold doesnt bother me.

Lets kill the fuckers fast, while we are getting a little bit of that zombie ass!!

thats a pretty narrow minded thing to say, sir. As if THAT is a real tough thing to retrain someone on. Especially someone who has been done did some killin in their time.

You'd be surprised at just how difficult it would be to retrain some military memebers. We're not actually trained to kill mind you, we're trained to injure because causing an injury in a conventional war takes out 2 to 3 people instead of just the one, which is why we're told to aim center mass. When you hear about expert military marksmen, just like I am, we are all graded on hitting the largest part of the target's sillouette, that in itself is a true feat on it's own, because you have to take into account the wind speed, wind direction, distance, and abilities of the weapon.

Which reminds me on a side note NO M16s or M4s, if we have those weapons we will all be performing SPORTS every three rounds or so fired. And more so, certian militaries don't do their marksmenship tests outdoors but in an enclosed area where there are no adverse wind conditions.

I do have to say thank you all for bringing me along, being that I'm what would be considered a noob to the site, though I've been a long time reader and just now a poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back