• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Group

The post digested:

A group of posters who promoted each other's threads by posting in them. News of it filtered through the system but people thought it was some sort of Anti-Mod alliance, which it wasn't.

It is not the same thing as the MSN group chat people, and they don't hate klunderbunker.

I don't see anything wrong with any of it. If people hate Klunderbunker they should talk about him behind his back. That's what me and Irish do.

It was well thought out TM.

But it's not like you're leaving forever. A 2 week break from Wrestlezone isn't retiring forever.

"My God, there is no emoticon to express the emotion I am feeling right now."

But, if there was, it'd look something like this:
point-and-laugh.gif

:lmao: it's a fucking forum, no recognition is needed...grown the fuck up

Reactions: OIL
Echo on from Lee. So people want recognition on a forum? Unless I've got that wrong, seriously guys, grow up.

Has anyone else notice that Brits have a far more relaxed attitude to the forums in general?

There weren't any Brits in that group were they?

Reactions: OIL
Hey look, a lengthy post about something I don't care about.

Neat!

I'll skim the sparknotes before the test.

Don't be mean to TM.

I read it all. I was never mentioned. Fuck you I'll come to your motherfucking house and motherfucking kill you before fucking your mom.

I'm not fucking joking.

Stop wasting my time with this shit in the bar room. You can start murdering mods like the final scenes of the Godfather for all I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back