Group Chat

I was referring to people that actually are worth something.

Are you seriously suggesting that a guy who was imprisoned, and then perma-banned for god knows how long before finally getting clemency is better than a guy who has never been banned once?, dude you are a fucking joke, the only reason you got your G-mod spot is because you married the bosses pet pig, at least NorCal got his by dating IC, who is at least human, you want to talk about people who are worth something when you yourself aren't even worth shit that comes from Deadmans ass?

Are you seriously suggesting that a guy who was imprisoned, and then perma-banned for god knows how long before finally getting clemency is better than a guy who has never been banned once?, dude you are a fucking joke, the only reason you got your G-mod spot is because you married the bosses pet pig, at least NorCal got his by dating IC, who is at least human, you want to talk about people who are worth something when you yourself aren't even worth shit that comes from Deadmans ass?

I think this all leads back to "WZ is all politics".

Actually if you delete someone and don't block them they can still add you.

All roads lead to TM then.

I'm sorry Justin what was that again? I couldn't hear you. Some kind of whining and moaning got in between our connection.

Will, Erin, and Becca are all offline. I'm talking to Dee. Tim and Milk are on, but I don't talk to either of them on MSN.

Unless Dee is secretly messing with my head, I'm pretty sure they're not on my list.

Yes, I did bitch. When you have a kid, and someone verbally attacks them, you stand by and let it go.

Becker is lucky that NorCal was the mod that got to him.

Fucking wake up and smell the rubbing salt. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN ANY FUCKING WAY TO ADD SOMEONE YOU DON'T HAVE TO A MSN CONVO. Can't you get that through your thick Fucking head.

Klunder, the gay gimmick gets on my nerves and you can seem a little full of yourself every once and a while.

He's the creator of OVW, only the greatest fake e-fed eva, it's worth billions ya know, granted that billions is only vBookie cash but billions none the less:rolleyes::lmao:

Fucking wake up and smell the rubbing salt. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN ANY FUCKING WAY TO ADD SOMEONE YOU DON'T HAVE TO A MSN CONVO. Can't you get that through your thick Fucking head.

I listed who was on my list. I know for a fact that Becca, Erin, and Will are not online. I'm talking to Dee. And, I have Milk and Tim, but I never talk to them.

I had TM a long time ago, and deleted him off my list, because we never talked.

I listed who was on my list. I know for a fact that Becca, Erin, and Will are not online. I'm talking to Dee. And, I have Milk and Tim, but I never talk to them.

I had TM a long time ago, and deleted him off my list, because we never talked.

I never catch you on like ever. You should get on more.

Will, Erin, and Becca are all offline. I'm talking to Dee. Tim and Milk are on, but I don't talk to either of them on MSN.

Unless Dee is secretly messing with my head, I'm pretty sure they're not on my list.

Yes, I did bitch. When you have a kid, and someone verbally attacks them, you stand by and let it go.

Becker is lucky that NorCal was the mod that got to him.

He said, "And nine months later, the accident was born." That isn't a big deal. Your kid wasn't being verbally attacked. Becker made a joke. Your son will never be affected by it, ever. And people tell me to lighten up.

Milk[lw];965765 said:
I never catch you on like ever. You should get on more.

I work overnights, and have no internet at my house. Limits my availability.

On a side note, I love how I haven't been added since starting this thread :lmao:

God forbid I see names of who is in there...

:lmao:

I got my G mod spot becuase me and IC are friends?? its that why Jake was the one who wanted me to have it???

I guess thats how Sly got is G mod spot too

He said, "And nine months later, the accident was born." That isn't a big deal. Your kid wasn't being verbally attacked. Becker made a joke. Your son will never be affected by it, ever. And people tell me to lighten up.

Calling him an accident, is verbally attacking him. While he may never be affected by it, it's shit that I've dealt with for almost 7 years now. So, it bothers me.

I'm sure your parents wouldn't like you being called an accident, even if you should've been swallowed.

KB:
I think I know who most of the people are. There's a select group of people here that enjoy complaining because none of them are good enough to actually get a spot on staff so they blame their patheticness on those that are higher up.

All I'm saying is that cockiness is one thing, but this was just pure conceit. You are seriously valuing yourself over others because you're a mod.

Or I'm reading too much into it, but that post rubbed me the wrong way.

=\\ Thats gay, you're on now? You changed you're name and I dont know about it?? I'm not in one either right now haha. I've obviously missed a large conversation about some people tonight.

Milk[lw];965786 said:
=\\ Thats gay, you're on now? You changed you're name and I dont know about it?? I'm not in one either right now haha. I've obviously missed a large conversation about some people tonight.

I'm on through meebo, because I haven't had a chance to get my laptop out.

It was obvious that Becker was making a joke. You over reacted greatly and continue to go on about it. It was a good four months ago. Get over it.

I'm over it. He's over it. He made a mistake, and that was my only problem with him. We've both joked about it since then.

I didn't overreact. That's why I said he's lucky it was NorCal. Becca and Will both told me they would've had him perma-banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back