Group Chat

Last night when that dude was pretending to be IC25 I said "Go suck a cock, IC"

But I was just playing....or was I?

And Wes is the first person to actually have some balls and say he doesn't like me.

Fair enough.

Why would I say I don't like you.? When I do? its obvious if i don't Like somebody. I red rep them all the time. Have I ever red repped you?

Why would I say I don't like you.? When I do? its obvious if i don't Like somebody. I red rep them all the time. Have I ever red repped you?

Yeah I think you like me. It's one thing to say you like someone but it takes guts to say you don't.

48.7, I've gained some respect for you. If nothing else, I have to give you this: you'll speak your mind.

Please. tell me about the politics. I would love to hear this.

I'd fill you in, but I never stay long enough to know. Anything I see, is whatever's posted before I can leave.

Again, Fucking prove it dude. Don't fucking sook and moan Name the names.

I don't know who's there. Can you read? If I knew, I'd name them.

Here is an Idea. Delete the ones doing it. If you don't fucking talk to them they cant do it.

I've named everyone on my list. It isn't any of them.

Fucking hell dude, all you do is moan. If it wasn't about the new Spam rules, or Becker, Its about something that don't involve everybody on here just a few. I'm sure only one or two people are the culprits adding you. Confront them. It would be fucking obvious to who it is. You don't have me on Msn.

I think Becker and I have both moved on. He's in my fantasy baseball league, and we've talked about that incident. He pissed me off. I'm past it, he's past it, apparently you're not.

Marquis!!! YOU??? I thought you were cool.

I have never said anything bad about you. Fact. I have said i like you a couple of times. I find your multiple thread closing funny. Only time i have had a problem was the becker thing. Which i have stated numerous times as unfair as i in my opinion it was, it was his judgment.

I have never said anything bad about you. Fact. I have said i like you a couple of times. I find your multiple thread closing funny. Only time i have had a problem was the becker thing. Which i have stated numerous times as unfair as i in my opinion it was, it was his judgment.

Clocks.

Klunder, the gay gimmick gets on my nerves and you can seem a little full of yourself every once and a while.

I
I've named everyone on my list. It isn't any of them.
Are you fucking ******ed? it HAS to be one of them. only people who have you on msn can fucking add you.

I think Becker and I have both moved on. He's in my fantasy baseball league, and we've talked about that incident. He pissed me off. I'm past it, he's past it, apparently you're not.
I didn't say you still bitch about it. I said you did.

Klunder, the gay gimmick gets on my nerves and you can seem a little full of yourself every once and a while.

Can't say I blame you a bit on the gay gimmick. I do that for one reason. In the rules it says that gimmick accounts don't work for the most part. I took that as a challenge. Gay **** KB was born. Love it or hate it, you can't deny it gets a reaction out of people, which was my goal.

I'm cocky sometimes. I will never once deny that.

Are you fucking ******ed? it HAS to be one of them. only people who have you on msn can fucking add you.

I didn't say you still bitch about it. I said you did.

Will, Erin, and Becca are all offline. I'm talking to Dee. Tim and Milk are on, but I don't talk to either of them on MSN.

Unless Dee is secretly messing with my head, I'm pretty sure they're not on my list.

Yes, I did bitch. When you have a kid, and someone verbally attacks them, you stand by and let it go.

Becker is lucky that NorCal was the mod that got to him.

Cocky is an understatement. In the identical thread you just called everyone who wants to be a mod and isn't pathetic. I'm not a mod...am I pathetic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back