• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Group Chat

IN fairness, I did recieve a horrible warning once from a "nazi mod" for someone else's mistake! The internet people are out to get me I tell ya's! Bastard!

I'll say it first. it's cause you're gay...Must be...

You're awesome though. I've told Dee on multiple occasions I'm jealous of your convos on MSN. You should add me :(

same thing happened to me MF!

Someone spammed, and I got the infraction for it. Like 5 times!

Wait. Maybe I was the one spamming:(

hahaha No probs :) My record is still clean :)

and NSL, you will have to be involved sometimes....just beware! Boys, divas, nakedness, booty shorts, food, clothes, math, we are a crazy bunch :)

Dee hasn't told you about late nights has she?

Lots of Divas talk, Britney, food, clothes...

And, nakedness...At least on my end...;)

On the topic of unfair warnings, I got a warning for asking a question in an OP in a thread I made, yet I've seen a certain mod make a new thread by simply asking a question. Probably got nothing for it. Was in non spam area too.

Ok. Sly. His thread about the dream cell phone in the technology section.

How would you make it? What sort of things would it include? What options could you get on it? How much memory, will it have bluetooth, a picture/video camera? How big will it be, what kind of keypad will it have, etc.?

What would be your ideal cell phone?

My thread, which got me the warning...

Ŧяĩpļē Ŕ;879046 said:
Over time we've seen bands, singers, rappers cover many, many songs. Some of them have been good, some of them have been bad. Sometimes we wonder why bands cover certain songs. I've heard people give ideas as to who should cover what song.

So in this thread, I ask you this:

Who/What band would you like to see cover what song/s and why do you think they should cover it? Do they have a particular sound that would be good for the song? Do they have similarities between the original artist?

Also, no listing bands and songs. Please explain.

Why was mine warned? I'm sure nothing happened to Slyfox.

1.) NSL was merely using an example. No need to go assholeish on him.

and

2.) Several of you that's said NSL are full of shit are actually full of shit themselves.

That is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back