• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want to kick Wes and friends in the balls.

I was 0n MSN like I always am, and I was getting drunk with my roomates and frinds, and Wes started inviting me to his group convos. Thats what happened. We went to the bar, thats why I left. I'm back now, but not for lng.

The Cowgirls are a team with no heart. They have no power to fight back and it's pretty funny. Jones spends millions and millions of dollars on the "best" players and they can't win even a playoff game. :lmao:

That's only because Jones is an attention ****e. He'll only sign players who bring attention to himself and the team.

Anyway, I really think the Cowboys have a good team, but the coaching is horrible and that Tony Romo is the most inconsistent player I've ever witnessed.

That's only because Jones is an attention ****e. He'll only sign players who bring attention to himself and the team.

Anyway, I really think the Cowboys have a good team, but the coaching is horrible and that Tony Romo is the most inconsistent player I've ever witnessed.

Bad Publicity is bad in the world of Sports. IMO Eli is still inconsistent. Some days he looks like Peyton Manning, and other days he looks like the Eli from 05-07

Coulndt belive it really took that long for someone to mention he was probably talking to the girl online. Are people on this site REALLY that fucking dense?? :lmao:

Well when most people are trying to get laid they usually either talk to the girl in person or over the fucking phone, not online

On another note, why the fuck do people insist on comiong online and telling everyone thay're getting or trying to get drunk, seriously do you really think people give a fuck if you're drunk or not?!?, anybody who comes online and feels the need to inform the entire site that they are drunk should be nominated for the "most pathetic cry for attention" Award, it's just as ******ed as the fuckheads who start threads saying "I'm bored"

If you're trying to get laid then why in the bluest of blue fucking hells are you on-fucking-line?!?, that may be the dumbest shit I have ever fucking heard, what are trying to do fuck your disc drive?!?

One of Justin's Greatest Hits. Ever.

Seriously, dude, turn off the computer and go - do - whatever is it you do when you try to mate.

Aww... no one likes me... Lol I did turn the computer off, but the chick ended up passing out in a different room. My computer is in my bedroom, which is why Wes was causing a problem, and is why I did eventually turn my computer off, dispite the fact that I am usally always online. The reason I though I'd post it here was because I know some people don't like Wes, and I know you all just love attacking people when they're not around ifyou don't like em, I though maybe you'd like to do that with Wes being a dumbass.

Aww... no one likes me... Lol I did turn the computer off, but the chick ended up passing out in a different room. My computer is in my bedroom, which is why Wes was causing a problem, and is why I did eventually turn my computer off, dispite the fact that I am usally always online. The reason I though I'd post it here was because I know some people don't like Wes, and I know you all just love attacking people when they're not around ifyou don't like em, I though maybe you'd like to do that with Wes being a dumbass.

If I wnted to attack Wes I'd do it on MSN, and Wes just likes fuckign with people, do you really think he giveds a shit if you were "trying" to get laid or not?! (and seriously how much shitty are you if you have to get the girl drunk first?!!?, if you can't get the girl to fuck you when she's sober than you just plain suck), and from what I've seen alot of people around here like Wes, well except Sam, who for whatever reason hates the guy with a passion

Well when most people are trying to get laid they usually either talk to the girl in person or over the fucking phone, not online
"

not really. why would I drop everything else im doing just to talk to some skeezer?? I can talk to multiple girls online at once, along with doing a bunch of other shit. that and I fucking HATE talking on the phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back