• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reality Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm....I suck at math. Can we pick another subject? Wes may want anatomy.
I wouldn't doubt it as I highly suspect Wes knows very little about the female body.

Although, apparently he has seen plenty of guys ejaculate so he probably knows all about the male body....

WTF are you talking about Sly? Just because you can't get your penis in the foxhole doesn't mean you have to bash me with ridiculous allegations.

WTF are you talking about Sly? Just because you can't get your penis in the foxhole doesn't mean you have to bash me with ridiculous allegations.
Maybe that's your problem. You keep trying with animals. You should try it with women instead like i do.

I don't. I have a girlfriend as well. She isn't an animal neither. Unless liking doggy makes you a bitch then yes.

Not that there's anything wrong with animals.

How is that owned? He said nothing but a homophobic remark.

Owned is like some 15 year old sigging another 15 year old GUY's quote that says he's basically fully whipped.

*Sigh*

I'm sad she's gone. She was nice to me and I was nice to her. Everything i said about moving to england was a joke. I'm not very popular and don't have many people to talk to. So when someone actually cares about how my day went that makes me happy. Alot of people brought up the rules, which were my idea BTW, please don't be mad at her for coming up with them.

*Sigh*

I'm sad she's gone. She was nice to me and I was nice to her. Everything i said about moving to england was a joke. I'm not very popular and don't have many people to talk to. So when someone actually cares about how my day went that makes me happy. Alot of people brought up the rules, which were my idea BTW, please don't be mad at her for coming up with them.
Maybe you should get out more?

*Sigh*

If you have MSN, I suggest getting ahold of her. I'm sure she needs a friend right now.

As far as you go, this site may be favorable toward some popularity of posters.. but if you'd start posting in the wrestling section, and start voicing your opinion on things that matter, or joking with everyone in the bar room.. then you'd become better known. You're not ignored, its just noone knows you, because you only normally talked to her.

And when you didn't, you were constantly going on about I.C.P., which a lot of people just aren't into.

In closing, I don't think people are as mad or upset with Danielle (if at all) over any rules. So much as just an immaturity of the whole situation. Shes not "banned" and shes still more than welcome to come back. Albeit I'm sure it'd be extremely hard with the "bridges" shes burnt. And placing blame is fine if she wishes to do so, but if she refuses to accept her own bit of everything, then she'll never be welcome back. Plain and Simple.

Overall.. get ahold of her on MSN. It'd be better that way.

As far as you go, this site may be favorable toward some popularity of posters.. but if you'd start posting in the wrestling section, and start voicing your opinion on things that matter, or joking with everyone in the bar room.. then you'd become better known. You're not ignored, its just noone knows you, because you only normally talked to her.
I do talk with other people all though I do need to do it more.

And when you didn't, you were constantly going on about I.C.P., which a lot of people just aren't into.
Sorry about that when I really like something it's hard for me to shut up.

In closing, I don't think people are as mad or upset with Danielle (if at all) over any rules. So much as just an immaturity of the whole situation. Shes not "banned" and shes still more than welcome to come back. Albeit I'm sure it'd be extremely hard with the "bridges" shes burnt. And placing blame is fine if she wishes to do so, but if she refuses to accept her own bit of everything, then she'll never be welcome back. Plain and Simple.
I don't think she's coming back.

I do talk with other people all though I do need to do it more.

Well, no time like the present. The forum is full of discussion right now both with the recent Jeff Hardy suspension and in the barroom.

Sorry about that when I really like something it's hard for me to shut up.

I'm not saying you have to shut up about it. Hell, go post in the music thread with their music. Start a thread about them. Make sure you have a point so you don't create spam, but open the discussion of them for others who like them.

Just understand not everyone is going to like them, so you may not get a lot of discussion on the subject. I never said stop talking about them, I just said understand it won't get you very far, talking about something that most people don't have interest in.

I don't think she's coming back.

To be honest. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. In fact, I'd be just as happy if we could simply delete her and move on without ever bringing her up again. It won't happen, at least not for a couple weeks to a month, but seriously.. she opted to cry about leaving a forum, over a thread. Wow.. seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back