Will = Admin?

Could we please move the Klunder/Becca = unit stories to another thread. :lmao: You're hogging my spotlight, and Big Will does not appreciate it.

Not to mention, I just cleaned up the first puddle of vomit.. and I've once again been forced to do it again. lol

That really is worthy of praise. Turning down the chance to be the new jake/jonny. Remarkable.

:lmao: I think thats a bit much. Jake & Jonny reside over thousands. From what I gather of this other forum (which I never even checked out, by the way) I'd assume it'd be more like a cult leader over 10 people. (6 of which were also mods)

Meh, I wouldn't do it either. I've tried out other forums, and they're nothing compared to WZ.

I only like one forum better than this place, but they can be hard to find.

Flames Out
Dragon
I usually rate forums based on parts. For example, there are some forums that I like better than this in some areas, and there are certain things on here that I like more than others.

I usually rate forums based on parts. For example, there are some forums that I like better than this in some areas, and there are certain things on here that I like more than others.

That's a good way to rate forums. I think that forums that have more topics and discussion that interest you (even if the posts aren't all great) make them more likeable than others.

Flames Out
Dragon

For a second there I thought I had my own topic. Just for a second...

Seriously though, I actually know this 'Barry' who contacted you about this. The guy has had at least 3 failed forums in the past - doesn't know when to give up. I'd steer well clear if I was you.

For a second there I thought I had my own topic. Just for a second...

Seriously though, I actually know this 'Barry' who contacted you about this. The guy has had at least 3 failed forums in the past - doesn't know when to give up. I'd steer well clear if I was you.

For a second there I thought Will really had become Admin. :lol:

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back