Internent Tapped

Lol...all the pics are so funny!!

Poo Monster...Koalamania...haha priceless!!

How do you add someone to your ignore list? Never been driven that far before, but fuck it, Cococun t's just begging for it.

Cola, You live closer.

Take her away.

You know, its not like I own her or anything. :headscratch: She's free to choose who she wants. I just hope Cola's house-broken, cub crap probably isn't easy to get outta the carpet.

Thank you. Now if I could just get Will to see this, we'd all be happier.

Seen it.. not really sure about the happy part. :lmao: But if you're happy I seen it, then I'm happy for you. :blink:

Aww...Koala put me on the ignore list....aww...ah well.

Because he was starting to become annoying when he made fun of Sam. At first it was cute but not it is plain out annoying.

Koalamainia has always had a chip on his shoulder. I put that down to people voting him into the VIP Room. And Coconut is just a fuckin' idiot.

Koalamainia has always had a chip on his shoulder. I put that down to people voting him into the VIP Room. And Coconut is just a fuckin' idiot.

he voted against me in there if I remember right

COCO ive talked to outside of here and hes pretty normal around me

That comment that Koala made just shows how immature he is. My Resolution was to control the immaturity and I think I have. Let Jake think the way he wants to about me, I tried apologizing many times but it doesn't work so I don't care anymore.

That comment that Koala made just shows how immature he is. My Resolution was to control the immaturity and I think I have. Let Jake think the way he wants to about me, I tried apologizing many times but it doesn't work so I don't care anymore.

You don't have anything to apologise for though, you make entertaining posts when you feel like it, but can also make ones that contirbute to discussions and are mature, like now. :)

Koalamania is perfectly mature.

Y'know when I said I wanted you to leave me alone? I wasn't joking. That is the reason I don't want PMs off you wishing me a happy new year. I told you to leave me alone. Which means I'm gonna ban you.

Coco should apologise for sucking

Best thing Luther's ever posted.

Koalamania is perfectly mature.

Aside from the Koala bit, second best thing Jake's ever posted.

Y'know when I said I wanted you to leave me alone? I wasn't joking. That is the reason I don't want PMs off you wishing me a happy new year. I told you to leave me alone. Which means I'm gonna ban you.

Best thing Jake's ever posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back