I Busted Coco!!!

The IP was already checked. It's almost the same, but different. Basically, same area, different computer. Another random coincidence.
There's a new poster on these boards from the same town I am from. Probably has the same Internet provider. Our IPs are probably similar.

We must be alters, right?

Do you have any "evidence" that isn't completely reliant on assumptions?

Do you honestly think Coco would buy a new computer just so he could re-join WZ?

I'm not saying he bought a new computer, I just don't know whats going on there. Look, almost everyone here knows their the same, I'm one of em. If your not, then your not, your choice. But I wanna get this guy.

I remember reading that Dewey Cox said his Birthday is on October 14th. If you can find out Coco's birthday on MSN or whatever he uses, than we can end this once and for all.

Anyways, I though the convo alone was proof enough, but I guess Slyfox proved me wrong on that. Oh well. I'm going to bed now, I'll be back tomorrow. I'll start up the Tag Tourny, and hopefully this blows over... Potential Defeat smells like ass...

concept... perhaps Dewey believes coco... cause dewey is not coco, but Dewey... what a concept

concept... perhaps Dewey believes coco... cause dewey is not coco, but Dewey... what a concept
Exactly. I just posted that in the other thread where I busted Derf.

I love calling people on terribly flawed logic in their arguments.

There's a new poster on these boards from the same town I am from. Probably has the same Internet provider. Our IPs are probably similar.

We must be alters, right?

Do you have any "evidence" that isn't completely reliant on assumptions?

I always knew you and Konnan were the same. Just because you try to be complete opposites, doesn't mean I don't see right through you.

Leave Leore alone. He and Dewey Cox are not the same person. A coincidence can be just that. I think I'm one of the only people he has on his msn, not blocked, and I can see why. And I'm glad of it. We used to be quite close, and I don't like how he's being treated. I want to carry on talking to him like I used to do, and I hope he'll see I aren't going to act like everyone else.

^^

Meh, Go have a tea party.

Moving on now, Fuck off Coco.

I second that. Tea party and all. I mean :wtf: seriously, Becca, what the fuck?!

You have NO idea how much shit Leore has put all of us through, and don't even get me started on the little punk. "I" more than ANYONE on this forum stuck up for him and practically put my fricken mod spot on the line countless times just to save his little ass.. and for what? For him to bitch and moan, the instant I don't up and leave WZ just because he got banned.

OH wait.. better yet, I'm suppose to apparently kiss his ass the entire time while hes talking shit about me to people like you? Fuck that.

Leore was (WAS) an okay kid through my eyes. But hes gotta grow up sometime, and he always took shit way too seriously and way out of hand. Again, I tried and tried countless times to stick up for him. It did no good, because he wouldn't listen to a word of advice on how to stay out of trouble. He just kept finding it.

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

*clap clap* *clap clap clap*

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

dude seriously the only way youll find out that dewey and coco are the same is if you could prove that the IP belonged to another room in his house and no one can prove this, and as for you dewey i dont believe that you are who you say you are....do you walk the line?

You have NO idea how much shit Leore has put all of us through
Wait, what?

This semi-******ed kid with a stupid name who's not able to legally drive yet put people through such hell that they feel it necessary to stalk him relentlessly, trying to get him to admit to something that is not true?

I don't understand that philosophy.

First of all, if this kid is really bothering people, then people need thicker skin. Then they need to realize that they NEVER have to talk to the kid.

Second of all, if he was such a bother why do people continue to talk to him?

Leave the guy alone. He's gone from the forum, and every attempt to prove that he's not has failed on a logical level.

for once i agree with Sly, there is no way to prove this, I know people want to do this soo badly but it just wont happen, as far as im concerned just leave Dewey Alone he will screw up eventually and get Banned in his own right he wont need to be proven as COCO to do that, now lets get back to slagging off disco inferno shall we?

i agree, leave him to post. if he is who you say, he's probably just loving the attention he's getting from everyone. all i've seen is him posting in here in threads where people are talking about him.

if he's not, the kid's being treated like crap over nothing he's done. give him the benefit of the doubt for a while at least

Agreed. But I really don't think that he and Dewey are the same kid. But IF he is, bravo for getting people to give a shit. If not, well it's still funny seeing this kid get his chops busted for something he has no control over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back