• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Busted Coco!!!

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, we're having a conversation on MSN, I posted most of it in the other "Just because it's funny thread", but take a look at this part of it, remembering the highlighted part...

Leore Riven - The Real Deal says:
Why?
HOnestly...why would you go andp ost this?
go ahead...post it...but I'm just asking why would you go and post this?
werent u the one, a while back, who said that you didnt like how I was being treated
and arent u treatig me the exact same way?
Well everyone who will be reading this...I am NOT Dewey Cox and I dont care who believes me. I know Dewey believes me and the ppl who send me some info on this whole thing also believe me Eric says:
Your right, but only because you've been lying. I felt bad fot you for being treated bad, but then you basically started lying to the people that actually were nice to you, and lost their friendship as well. And now your lying to EVERYONE about the Dewey thing, everyone knows it's you. And all it's doing is pissing people off.
Why would I be lying~?
Why wouldnt I just create an account that isn't so obvious!?
Why would I be lying to u?1
Eric says:
I don't know, ask yourself
bro...your message to me a few days ago (or whenever it was) was the 1st time I knew there was a Dewey cox (the poster)Leore Riven - The Real Deal says:
and that is honest to G-d
Eric says:
Wait a second.... A few days ago was the first you knew of Dewey? What about this... "I know Dewey believes me and the ppl who send me some info on this whole thing also believe me" Dude, I think you just Busted youself...

Who cares? So you proved an idiot was a liar who cannot keep his story straight.

Big deal. Get back to me if you do something interesting, like mow your lawn.

Who cares? So you proved an idiot was a liar who cannot keep his story straight.

Big deal. Get back to me if you do something interesting, like mow your lawn.

I don't have a lawn.:) I just enjoy prooving N00bs wrong, and I have claimed braging rights as the guy that got the solid proof that Coco knew what was going on all along.

I don't see how it does.

In one line, and numerous others, he claims to have never heard of "Dewey Cox" as a poster. Yet in that last line of his, he claims to have actually been talking to him, saying he believes him about all of this. Yet he claims not to know him anyways.

So, a few days ago he claimed not to know him, but now says he has talked to him...what did you prove?

So, a few days ago he claimed not to know him, but now says he has talked to him...what did you prove?

Even just now he claimed not to have known him, and a few seconds later, claimed they talked. I proved he was lying about it, and probably everything else. I got some more of the convo up in the other thread I started wit convos. "Just because it's funny"

Even just now he claimed not to have known him, and a few seconds later, claimed they talked. I proved he was lying about it, and probably everything else. I got some more of the convo up in the other thread I started wit convos. "Just because it's funny"
Right. A few days ago he didn't know who Dewey was, and a few days after, has claimed to talk to him.

That doesn't make sense. How did that bust himself? Is it inconceivable that after you told him about this Dewey that he went and talked to him?

Right. A few days ago he didn't know who Dewey was, and a few days after, has claimed to talk to him.

That doesn't make sense. How did that bust himself? Is it inconceivable that after you told him about this Dewey that he went and talked to him?

Thats the thing. Also in our convo, Coco gave me his SN, cause he'd seen earlier today that "Dewey" was asking for it, trying to make it believeable, and also trying to make it look like "Dewey" and "Coco" had yet to talk. I never gave "Dewey" that SN adress, and yet in the very same MSN convo, he claimed what was already posted... Go take alook at that other convo I posted in the other thread if you don't believe me.

Thats the thing. Also in our convo, Coco gave me his SN, cause he'd seen earlier today that "Dewey" was asking for it, trying to make it believeable, and also trying to make it look like "Dewey" and "Coco" had yet to talk. I never gave "Dewey" that SN adress, and yet in the very same MSN convo, he claimed what was already posted... Go take alook at that other convo I posted in the other thread if you don't believe me.
I read the other thread. It doesn't make sense. You claim you busted him because of something that was completely within the realm of possibility.

And who the fuck else would give him "Dewey Cox's" 'SN' for him to be able to talk to him? (they both used the same term for screen-name, too...) Or better yet, who would know it?

Dewey Cox for banned.

My guess is that Lenore got a new internet server, thought 'Hey! I can get away with coming back to the board that I clearly can't get away from' and made a stupidly-named account, and resorted to his stupid grammar and everything. He really should have just shut up about everything.

No, but I enjoy busting people's chops and it just happens to be Derf this time.

Dude, you realize that I have with me proof that Dewey and Coco are the same person. We all knew it, but I found proof. And for some reason, your debating that I didn't find proof... If this falls through, I tried. But if this prooves they're the same guy, which I'm almost positive it will, not only will I have exposed Coco (who has since blocked me on MSN), but I might just have proven Slyfox wrong on somthing...

Dude, you realize that I have with me proof that Dewey and Coco are the same person. We all knew it, but I found proof. And for some reason, your debating that I didn't find proof... If this falls through, I tried. But if this prooves they're the same guy, which I'm almost positive it will, not only will I have exposed Coco (who has since blocked me on MSN), but I might just have proven Slyfox wrong on somthing...
1) You can't prove me wrong on something that I have not had an opinion. So, you fail there.

2) Your "proof" is a MSN conversation in which someone states something completely believable.

3) Unless there is a full-fledged confession by this kid, how in the hell are you ever going to know for sure?

Ricky is right. You're going to lose.

Ok, your all missing a key point here. Dewey wanted to know Cocos Sn adress. Coco claims he saw that, wanted me to give it to Dewey so they could talk, or thats what he wanted mt to think. Keeping the bolded part in mind, why would Coco ask me to do this is he claims he already talked to him? He got caught in a lie, and I got him for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back