Leore: True Confessions

I'm still working on figuring out whats going on here. Leore is someplace on this board, watching us. Leore, if your reading this, unblock me from MSN. I have a proposition for you. No one else here will know whats going on exept maybe one Mod/admin, as I will need their co-operation. I just want to know if you and Dewey are really one in the same. If your not, my idea will without a doubt prove it, and Dewey can be a regular again... As regular as he can be, that is.

Anyways, just unblock me. You have my word that I WILL NOT post the convo. And I am a man of my word.

I'm not going to read through of all of this.

What's happening now?
People think they're in junior high, so they intentionally try to start immature bullshit for no other reason than to stir up drama, meanwhile people who have absolutely nothing to do with this suffer, simply because their oh-so-generic posting style is similar to anothers.

Like I said, just ban Dewey, and let's go on. Although, the sad part here is the 12 year old has been the most mature out of all the people intimately involved in this.

I'm still working on figuring out whats going on here. Leore is someplace on this board, watching us. Leore, if your reading this, unblock me from MSN. I have a proposition for you. No one else here will know whats going on exept maybe one Mod/admin, as I will need their co-operation. I just want to know if you and Dewey are really one in the same. If your not, my idea will without a doubt prove it, and Dewey can be a regular again... As regular as he can be, that is.

Anyways, just unblock me. You have my word that I WILL NOT post the convo. And I am a man of my word.

Derf... just want you to know that I signed out and looked as a guest... I can see all of this as a guest...

Why the fuck is everyone going on about people bullying and stuff?

We got a Convo and I told Ricky he could post it to give Dewey/Coco the chance to defend himself and to actually get the truth. If Dewey is in fact Coco then of course it's bansville followed by an E-Mail from myself to his ISP because he is being a constant pain in the forums ass... if not then Dewey stays of course. I dont want to ban some 12 year old kid because some former member has an obsession with this forum because he has absolutely no life.

Fact.

Someone should come out in this thread just to add to the drama. And you're all being very, very immature. Bad! Bad! I'm one of the cool kids that, like, so doesn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back