• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Fed RULES!

Well, there's quite a huge difference btween the two. E-feds are essentially Second Life for wrestling fans. RP's, bios, writing out the matches, booking. I don't know how people find the time to do that shit, let alone enjoy the work they've put into it. Fantasy drafts are easy. It's just:

C-Dig: I pick The Rock.

Albert: I take Rikishi.

C-Dig: Why would you pick Rikishi?

Albert: I DID IT... FOR DA ROCK.

Lather, rinse, repeat 20 times.

Well, there's quite a huge difference btween the two. E-feds are essentially Second Life for wrestling fans. RP's, bios, writing out the matches, booking. I don't know how people find the time to do that shit, let alone enjoy the work they've put into it. Fantasy drafts are easy. It's just:

C-Dig: I pick The Rock.

Albert: I take Rikishi.

C-Dig: Why would you pick Rikishi?

Albert: I DID IT... FOR DA ROCK.

Lather, rinse, repeat 20 times.

What in hell is Second Life?

It's like an interactive environment online, where you basically live your fantasy life. You can pretty much do whatever you want. It was supposed to be this revolutionary deal, but it's only got like half the the users that were expected to sign up. It's really lame. They joked about it on The Office once.

Not really like Habbo Hotel. It's more interactive, like World Of Warcraft, but without the Orcs and wizardry. Just plain old everyday life... boring.

That does sound boring. Then again, World of Warcraft is the biggest pile of horse shit I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back