• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MSN Confessions

No, hes still got Becca. And somehow he still manages to talk to Luther and see him as a friend, dispite how often the guy banned him countless times over. :headscratch:

Because he just wants to be friends with everyone. I'd feel shut down if I were you. He chose his evil banner over you...

And I'm sure he just enjoys the quality conversation time with B-Dog. She wouldn't be as immature as you are Will...with your constant, good suggestions and lying to this poor soul.

*sniff* I'm gonna miss the little spud. I just know hes gonna walk out into this big ol' world and BAM! Mashed potatoes!

(Assuming you're his real father...) 'And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man on the moon...'.

These things happen as people grow up. It's the way of the Mashpa.

I can honestly see that as being true, IF it wasn't for the shear fact that hes been trying to recruit me to be apart of his e-fed for the previous 2 weeks. He kept messaging me, telling me I should join because the one on this forum is dying out.

Yet he turns to me, asking for storyline advice as well as show titles and character development. I might as well just started helping him run that one too. lol

Thing is its not HIS e-fed. I think its David's, and David is more than capable of running it on his own. The guy is a genius. Leore.. not so much, unfortunately.

'Not a genius'!!!!!!!??? But he's so sohpisticated!!! You can't be the s-word and not be a genius...

I'm sure he still wants your help too. You shouldn't have been so mean to him in this conversation. Without you, he will wither and die in this e-fed.

And Will, get over it. WZCW did die...when he was banned. That one apparently sent tremors across the whole company. I just wish I could have seen one final Hasheem promo.

And what did you think he was going to do? Be creative? Pssh, it's much easier just asking people for their ideas and getting pissed off when they won't give ones you like.

He did.. it hurt too, the fact that I was called a cunt and a dupshit. It cits to the bone!

He has a way with words that just tears you apart. Such foul language from a sohpisticated individual like him. He's your fallen hero I think Will. Your mind is still being molded, and I don't know if you can get over this...but you have to accept the fact that he's turned evil now, and that you can no longer look up to him.

Strippers would work too. I'm not too picky.

I'm pretty sure that on a Saturday night, the A-squad of strippers are all booked out. But I'm imagining you could be ingenuitive and innovative in thinking of ideas to get around this...

I'm sure Muriel and Gladys would do anything for a couple of bucks down at the retirement home. They'll cure what ails ya'!

And one last thing to all the Leore-Haters out there...

"LEAVE LEORE ALONE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!"

"LEAVE LEORE ALONE. RIGHT. NOW!!!!!"

"I MEAN IT!"

I don't understand the point of MSN anyway. Why would I want to talk to any of you? And friends can call me.

Can i call you ? ... Cant hurt to ask lmfao. But will yea leore is trying to run davids e fed slightly, He's "supposibly" way to busy to rp and shit but still comes on like once every 2 or 3 days.

meh. I talk to will online. cant see who else I would talk to and for any reasons besides on here. If I need life advice I can just hit up the ask Jake thread. Not like im not always on this fuckin site neway. someone wants to talk, they shouldnt wait long for an answer lol

Half the people I have from the forum on MSN are now either Banned or Imprisoned. The other half are Will and Becca. I had another person, but they deleted me for some reason.

Half the people I have from the forum on MSN are now either Banned or Imprisoned. The other half are Will and Becca. I had another person, but they deleted me for some reason.

You never talk to me though! Lol

I have quite a few people on msn here. I talk to Will and Colin mostly, and Wes at random times lol.

I have quite a few people on msn here. I talk to Will and Colin mostly, and Wes at random times lol.

I talk to you once in a while Becca, and I talk to Will once in a while. Leore used to talk to me, but stopped shortly after the banning, and I don't think I've ever talked to Cola, even though he is online right now. I don't have anyone else on my list. Just Will, Becca, Cola, and Coco

So when you aren't using Colin or Myself, you're hitting up Wes for a booty call?! :wtf: :p

you forgot me.:(

Did you really think it would be hard to?

No it's mostly because I'm busy with work and school.

You mean busy with trying to figure out your next wave of compliments and woo's to win her over, right?

And there is NO WAY, I can replace Leore from my life. Who else am I gonna find to randomly message me with complete crap? Who else will message me wanting to know whats going on with the forum?

Where oh where, am I going to find someone to randomly use me for their... oh hey, Becca messaged me. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back