Internent Tapped

Y'know when I said I wanted you to leave me alone? I wasn't joking. That is the reason I don't want PMs off you wishing me a happy new year. I told you to leave me alone. Which means I'm gonna ban you.

I got the same fucking PM... something about a name change? How hard is it to use the fucking thread in the Feedback Forum... geez people wanting special treatment. You want special treatment Coco, how about you drop your trousers and physically shove your own head up your ass, then maybe I'll give you special treatment.

I got the same fucking PM... something about a name change? How hard is it to use the fucking thread in the Feedback Forum... geez people wanting special treatment. You want special treatment Coco, how about you drop your trousers and physically shove your own head up your ass, then maybe I'll give you special treatment.

:lmao: I just laughed out loud for the first time in days.. & its all because this was actually my doing.

Coco came to me, asking about if he should post in the name thread, or go directly to either you or Jake. I told him NOT to go to Jake, because it'd be against what Jake wanted, so I told him that since Jake is normally the one over the name thread anyways.. & it was doubtful he'd change his name.. I told him to PM you about it, & maybe you would.

Again, this has cracked me up.. sorry for the annoyance, but thanks for the laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back