• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ramblings Of A Prince

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
[c=#8080C0]beccababes#[/c] says:
Ah yeah, wait does that mean I'm a princess again??

Prince William says:
No, you are banished. BE GONE from my side, wench!

Prince William says:
Go..

Prince William says:
just go.

Prince William says:
Why have you not gone?

Fine
*blocks Will*

Prince William says:
I know not of this blocking you speak of. None shall speak to Royalty in this manner or fashion, much less the simple mindedness of a mere wench. I have conquered many in a day, and shalt not be halted in doing so again fair one.

I'm still here. The block button doesn't do what it's supposed to apparently. Anyway, you're only a prince because I made you so. And William Regal is from England, he's a lot better.

Prince William says:
No mere peasant hath thy right or priviledge to knight the. I am Royalty as it runs in thy name. Sir William, Prince of thy land. England is but a mere country, where as I, I fair one rule over all.

you scare me sometimes

Prince William says:
Hold thy tongue unless yawn wench wish it to be removed. Thus enabling you to do thy job thus fits you best.

:blink:

Prince William says:
Thus the eyes of a fair maiden in distress, I shall save you from yonder beast better known as thy Cola of Manias.

:p

Prince William says:
You mock a Prince?

Ahuh

Prince William says:
Thou shalt not mock their King to be. Especially the likes of such lesser beings, such as thy wench.

I'm awesome

Prince William says:
I know not of this word you use in my presence.

I'm the Shawn Michaels of the real world.

There just ism't anyone better

Prince William says:
Such a mere peasant is nothing to a Prince. I shall smite they hard, with the blow of a thousand swords, striking with a furious vengeance against thy enemy.

..D..Did you just call...The icon...The Showstopper a..p..peasant??

Prince William says:
I know thy education of such lesser ones as yond self do not understand the vast intelligent speakings of such a higher being as one's self. Thus as a member of Royalty, and one with such deep royal blood, I request, nay, demand that you speak to your Prince as thy only true leader, and thou shall be no other above the.

Shawn Michaels > all

Prince William says:
Thy Shawn, spelt in the ways of a wench's name, holds no value next to one as high as your Prince. You shall bow before me, and lick the underlings from beneath royalty's feet!

You don't have a feet fetish do you?

Prince William says:
Such a thing is unheard of to a Prince's royal hearing. Thou shalt not speak to the in such a manner. Hold thy tongue. Unless yond wench wishes to use it in the manner in which she was given it for.

Long Live Prince William!

mine and Will's TNA Lockdown convo > this one

Twas not yet a Prince in yonder day. Thus was nothing more than a mere peasant among the likes of every other common day miscreant.

Thus now, in new light the holds thy pinky up high for all to bare witness to such greatness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back