Reality Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is aimed at everyone. The reason I liked Danielle was because she was easy to talk to and I actually enjoyed it. She actually seemed to care about how my day went. I said Hi and she asked me how my day went, my own mother doesn't even do that. Plus, I never gave a fuck that she posted pics all that stuff I said about moving to England and that proposal was a joke.

To the people I quoted Fuck Off.
:lmao:

You've read all those things she said, about how all she really wanted was attention to her, and you still are defending her?

I also like how you get so bent out of shape over this. It was a girl you will never meet. There are millions of them out there. There are also plenty of girls you COULD meet.

Instead of crying over this self-centered girl, why not look for someone who can truly make you feel good about yourself, because she truly cares about you? And not someone who does it just so you'll pay attention to her?

:lmao:

You've read all those things she said, about how all she really wanted was attention to her, and you still are defending her?

I also like how you get so bent out of shape over this. It was a girl you will never meet. There are millions of them out there. There are also plenty of girls you COULD meet.

Instead of crying over this self-centered girl, why not look for someone who can truly make you feel good about yourself, because she truly cares about you? And not someone who does it just so you'll pay attention to her?
I'm not going to argue with you, history tells me I would lose. I'm still going to keep in contact with her and i don't care what you guys think.

I changed my mind. I hate it when people talk about some one else when they're not around to defend themselves. I don't care what she said it's wrong.

dude calm down... Your blowing the whole thing out of proportion. No one said for you not to talk to her. If you don't like what's being said don't participate. Your gettin all bent out of shape and people are just going to enjoy getting a rise out of ya. Tellin people like Sly to fuck off is just asking for it...

dude calm down... Your blowing the whole thing out of proportion. No one said for you not to talk to her. If you don't like what's being said don't participate. Your gettin all bent out of shape and people are just going to enjoy getting a rise out of ya. Tellin people like Sly to fuck off is just asking for it...
You're right, I just don't like it is all.

But not from me. I'm not the kind of person to do something like that...

at all....

I wasn't going to post in this thread but I think I'll have a go at it. I thought when i was posting in with her thread I could find someone to talk to on down time just to post and what not. True to be told i probibaly just went in there because she had big boobs and i like chicks with piercings. I thought by posting in thee i could get more friends on here. I was damn wrong i saw the thread going to hell about 2 days before it went down, and should of gotten out when i could and not pissed off sly by defending her as much as i could. I was probibaly blinded by what i said earlier and thought i could be a closer friend by defending her. I read this thread then i figured out what a self centered(jesus sp) person she was, she was here for attention from the guys which she got, and she got a big head out of it.

Personally I would like to take my head out of my ass and say im sorry to sly right now. I'm sorry man i think your a cool ass dude and your hella smart, don't let people get you down because you out of all people saw her for what she was. I think we all saw it in our own way but didn't understand it till sly spread the light on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back