• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bye Bye :(

At least I'm not a spammer...

And I know he's coming back. But it's probably not certain that I'll last until September. I got other things to do... I think.

Even though, you most likely an alt, thanks :) I probably liked you! And Becker I was the first ever becker-a-holic! Also shout out to Kombat Starr, my first hater! He was a hoot and a half!

Social stereotyping leads me to believe that gay people like musical theatre, so with that in mind...

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen good bye.

Even though, you most likely an alt, thanks :) I probably liked you! And Becker I was the first ever becker-a-holic! Also shout out to Kombat Starr, my first hater! He was a hoot and a half!

No not an alternate, I've just been watching from the sidelines, looking at all the Wrestling Topics for about 2 weeks, until a cousin of mine made me join.
<3

:lmao: I like you Rorschach. I also hate Jericho-aholic which could of contributed to me liking you.

He didn't make a bad move. Not like calling him/her/it a spammer will get him into trouble. It can't do anything.

I'm new so I don't know you, and now I never will. By the comments I've seen, I can say, I will regret not joining these Forums earlier. Gooooodbyyyeee
:(

EDIT: You're Canadian, too. Man, I'm about to cry..

Bye Bye, Kombatalt

[youtube]8JoJqID-wJY[/youtube]

I really hope that that hasn't been posted yet.

I hope that you have an awesome summer, Justin. We've had our fights, our disagreements, our times where we just want to ya know, kill each other.. Or, atleast I did. :) *You never should have been VP of Santino Relations..*

Anyways.. What was I saying? Oh yeah.. Dude, you're awesome.

I'm gonna go off on a tangent.. I never would have suspected that you were gay. When you "came out", I was shocked. Literally, like in real life. I was like, "Okayyy... Weird..." You started to act like a total fruit. But, I actually like you better. I don't know any gay people, so you're the only one I've really had any experience with. I always have thought that homosexuals were a bit, ya know.. Weird. I was kind of a homophobe, to be honest. That wall has been broken down, though. While I don't agree with the lifestyle and such, I am no longer.. ya know.. whatever right? I guess you've opened my eyes.

You're a really cool guy and I anxiously await your return in September. Be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back