• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bye Bye :(

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
I'm leaving y'all. And while I'm not known or liked enough to have my own goodbye thread I made one anyways. Well I'm leaving Friday but you get the point.

Imma gonna miss all of you peeps and WZ as a whole! Special shout outs to my skanks(Hams/Jams) I'm gonna miss our MSN chats about Boys, Divas, and Pop Cans/Bottles(ew), KB, TM, Pippen, Norcal, MSN Crew(Richard, Marqius, 48/7, FTS, Sparky), Lee, Ricky, Monkey(<3), Rusty, Becca, Becker, NSL, Blaze, Jane, Tdigs, Will, and everyone else!

Keep it fabulous :) And I'll be back in September :)
xoxo

Bye M_F. You were my only friend here when I had nobody else. You were also the first person to know my gender.

Goodbye. :'(

Take it easy, man. I probably still be around when you come back in September. Don't forget the pics. Also, you never told me what size e-dowry it would take ;).

I'm leaving y'all. And while I'm not known or liked enough to have my own goodbye thread I made one anyways.

:lmao: Of course you would get one. Good luck with whatever you do, and don't forget to come back!

And, since KB wouldn't do it...

Bye Bye Bye!

:D

I'll withhold my Lance Bass joke.

hahaha Im gonna miss this :(
While I'll be back and this is only a online forum, I have to say that people hear(for the most part)have made me feel welcomed regardless if I'm gay! I hope if I knew you people in real life you would treat me the same!

Goodbye bud. This place will miss you. I've learned your coming back in September so see ya then :)

Short Explanation...I'm too big for my hometown...that is all! Hopefully when I return theres some nice changes. KB, I need you to keep the gay levels up, for me?

I'm new so I don't know you, and now I never will. By the comments I've seen, I can say, I will regret not joining these Forums earlier. Gooooodbyyyeee
:(

EDIT: You're Canadian, too. Man, I'm about to cry..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back