Group Chat

Seriously NSL, Get the fuck over yourself. I'm in alot of those fucking conversations, and not once has anything like that been said. right now We are talking about how much of a liar you are.

But thats not the main fucking thing that is shitting me off at the moment. If your too busy to talk, Say so don't just appear online.

and its not a WZ problem, you don't have to sook about it on WZ. Jesus Fucking christ, you sound like Derf.

I must be a mind-reader then, to know that KB gets talked about, and that everyone there bitching about WZ being politics.

I shouldn't have to "say so" 15 times a night. Once should be fine. After I leave, no reason to keep adding me.

I'm only bitching here, because I know that everyone in there is from WZ.

It's a few people that bitch, the others can be really cool or are joking around. But yeah, there is definite bitching and denying that is just lying lol.

Flames Out
Dragon

I'm in one just about every night...I still have yet to see ANYTHING pertaining to what you just said. So please. Enlighten me?

Those suck most of the time. I usually only group talk with Justin, Brian, Will, AJ, and PRH before he vanished.

pfft...most of the time AJ and Will are also never around anymore either, so it just ends up being me, you, and Brian

We don't talk about KB often. In fact, I'm not sure I can recall any conversations about klunder. I remember NorCal ones, but nothing of klunderbunker.

AH!!! yes!!! so im NOT loosing my touch.

and how the fuck is WZ "politics"...were?? In the fucking bar room that doesnt matter at all??

If you think that is what happens NSL, fucking prove it. Name names.

NSL, name the names.

I don't know who's there. I get added, and leave. The only people from WZ that I have on my MSN are Will, Erin, Becca, Dee, Tim, and Milk.

I think I added Tim by accident, cause I've never actually talked to him.

If I knew who was there, I would've named names at the beginning.

Seriously NSL, Get the fuck over yourself. I'm in alot of those fucking conversations, and not once has anything like that been said. right now We are talking about how much of a liar you are.

But thats not the main fucking thing that is shitting me off at the moment. If your too busy to talk, Say so don't just appear online.

and its not a WZ problem, you don't have to sook about it on WZ. Jesus Fucking christ, you sound like Derf.

:lmao: Oh shit, that one's gonna burn

We don't talk about KB often. In fact, I'm not sure I can recall any conversations about klunder. I remember NorCal ones, but nothing of klunderbunker.

I like how you throw that in there, to make sure you don't look like a total ass.

I must be a mind-reader then, to know that KB gets talked about, and that everyone there bitching about WZ being politics.
Again, Fucking prove it dude. Don't fucking sook and moan Name the names.

I'm only bitching here, because I know that everyone in there is from WZ.

Here is an Idea. Delete the ones doing it. If you don't fucking talk to them they cant do it.

Fucking hell dude, all you do is moan. If it wasn't about the new Spam rules, or Becker, Its about something that don't involve everybody on here just a few. I'm sure only one or two people are the culprits adding you. Confront them. It would be fucking obvious to who it is. You don't have me on Msn.

I had fun in my first little group chat...Even if it was alot of craziness. Still always nice to talk with some of the people here.

:lmao: Oh shit, that one's gonna burn

It would, if I knew who the hell Derf was.

I never expected them to say anything. They all know I'd rip them apart in an argument.

This is what makes me laugh. If I had a problem with any of you, I'd make it known, whether I knew I'd "win" or not.

It's a few people that bitch, the others can be really cool or are joking around. But yeah, there is definite bitching and denying that is just lying lol.

And, we've talked about how much the group convos are annoying before. I'm sure there's others that don't like being added. I know Ricky was getting added a lot like I was on Friday. Only because I saw people bitching he wouldn't stay.

We talked about KB once, TM asked me if I liked him and I said nah not since he became mod, then TM said join some rep campaign I've yet to do because I forgot.

So yeah, that's about it...dk what the bitching is about.

We talked about KB once, TM asked me if I liked him and I said nah not since he became mod, then TM said join some rep campaign I've yet to do because I forgot.

I am almost there;)

And KB owes me rep still.

I think I added Tim by accident, cause I've never actually talked to him.
Well yeah pretty much.

And I have never heard about people bitching about KB, or doing anything that should make them get called out on here. So I have no idea what the fuck you're all on about.

I'm not a genius, nor claim to be one. But it seems if you don't like getting added to chats, block the ***** who add you(and I don't mean cunt as a bad thing).

I don't recall any convo about KB. Only NorCal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back