The Group

lol, i mean with all the shit.

when i 1st joined, it was a place to take the piss out of each other, and no one took anything to heart, now you make a single remark, and your crucified

lol, i mean with all the shit.

when i 1st joined, it was a place to take the piss out of each other, and no one took anything to heart, now you make a single remark, and your crucified

Fuck you, who the fuck do you think you are to tell us how to act?

;) to avoid the infraction.

Personally I would just ban "The Group" and be done with it, but then I'm about as sick and tired of hearing about this shit, and seeing god knows how many stupid fucking threads dedicated to it as a guy can get

Funny thing is, "The Group" broke not a single rule, thus there should be no drama or reason for bannings.

Well...

The rules said:
4. Miscellaneous

A. Acting Like an Idiot: If the Staff feel you are not contributing to the forums and are simply a nuisance poster they have every right to ban you. These are privately owned forums and it is our judgment as to who can and cannot post here, not yours. Freedom of speech does not apply here at Wrestlezone Forums.

C. Stirring up Drama: Don’t do it. If there is some aspect about the Wrestlezone Forums that you do not like, rationally make your case and discuss it in a mature fashion. Do not be immature and cause a massive fuss, as it will only work against you and may result in an Infraction.

D. Pissing off Staff: We won’t put up with it. If you are being persistently and intentionally being annoying to a Staff member, the Staff member has every right to ban you. Do not be afraid to discuss and debate Staff members; just do not “Troll” a Staff member.

I'm sure "The Group" has violated a few of those...

We didn't stir up the drama. What we did was perfectly within the rules. It seems that some outside the group didn't like it, so they started this whole thing.

Well from the looks of "The Group" seems to be doing a fantastic job of pissing off the staff, and acting like an idiot, and you're stirring up drama right fucking now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back