The Group

I had the quote in my sig the whole entire time...The JpFizzle endorsement is top notch because Luther_Hull endorses JpFizzle. So it is basically a two for one deal...

You're the only one that is saying to ban them. You're the one still saying you broke no rules, you're the only one that is still so ridiculously arrogant it's pitiful.

I didn't break rules. We talked on MSN, repped each other, and posted in each others threads. That is not rule breaking. We were never going to discuss it here. The only reason there is drama is because someone outside "the group" is making a big deal of it. I didn't say they should be banned. I said If I was, they should be too as we all did the same thing. I don't think I should be banned, so I don't think they should either.

You're fishing, klunder. Stop trying so hard to ban me.

Oh I'm not trying to ban you. If I was, you'd already be banned.

You've ticked off the staff, acted like an idiot, and contribute nothing. Those are indeed grounds for banning.

Am I seriously talking to a bunch of primary school kids on a Wrestling Forum?

Some people really need to grow up here. Leave Klunder alone.

To be truthful, there was no changes done by the group besides getting people to say Richard is underrated, and more people to read our threads. I've stated that, and the issue could die already as nothing new needs to come of it. We can put it all behind us, and get back to what this place is all about.

NSL, post some naked chicks!

To be truthful, there was no changes done by the group besides getting people to say Richard is underrated, and more people to read our threads. I've stated that, and the issue could die already as nothing new needs to come of it. We can put it all behind us, and get back to what this place is all about.

NSL, post some naked chicks!

I second this motion, NSL you've been slacking. Or shall I take over that for you?

But CM that's only during specified times during the day, naked chics while I'm on WZ is just a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back