When the zombie outbreak happens

Okay. So I've went back over all my skills.

I can wrestle. Cook. Talk a lot. I'm fairly uh, "fertile" according to my sperm count test. I know my fair share of truck drivers. I can shoot a bow. I can hunt.

Dude I'm screwed if zombies attack.

once again Murf. logic. how the FUCK do we get to russia?

Jack a fucking airbus, not like anyone's gonna care, and take all the shit you would ever need on a straight path to Russia.

Two days after the invasion zombies have no fucking reason to stay in JFK airport...or Jersey for that matter.

Okay. So I've went back over all my skills.

I can wrestle. Cook. Talk a lot. I'm fairly uh, "fertile" according to my sperm count test. I know my fair share of truck drivers. I can shoot a bow. I can hunt.

Dude I'm screwed if zombies attack.

saying things like that will not get you a spot in the colony

Jack a fucking airbus, not like anyone's gonna care, and take all the shit you would ever need on a straight path to Russia.

Two days after the invasion zombies have no fucking reason to stay in JFK airport...or Jersey for that matter.

and WHO, prey tell, can fly a damn airbus on this forum?

I would probably head to where ever Snorks is waiting for TY to hitch a ride to safety.

would be a fine idea. I have a good basement to whole up in til Ty arrives with the vehicle. One door. one way in, one way out. I also happen to have two 9mm hand guns in the house. Itd take Ty roughly 2 days I would guess to make it to us.

and WHO, prey tell, can fly a damn airbus on this forum?

And last I checked, Russia has a fairly large population. Where we going to go? Siberia? Bout the same as northern Canada but worse, much much worse. I guess if we go there I can contact my long long LONG lost relatives and attempt speaking German with them.

At fifteen...really?

Anyways...fuck this...time for bed. I need to wake up early to revise my essay.

right. thats what you say until it DOES fucking happen. you do understand, that many people feel this scenario is a very real eventuality right?

Huh...People also believed whites were better than blacks simply due to skin until like 50-60 years ago too....So..I dunno man I dunno.

I was just saying. In case of a major need of a repopulation of the world. I'm your man.

I'll make you smoke weed, that should lower that count down drastically, evens the playing field for the battle on who gets to be the next Adam.

Speaking of which.....

who the hell we got playing Eve in this role?

I vote either Jessica Alba or the Jessica Biel.

right. thats what you say until it DOES fucking happen. you do understand, that many people feel this scenario is a very real eventuality right?

Indeed. There's real handbooks on how to survive this shit. A lot of people really believe a zombie outbreak will happen, i being one of them.

I'll make you smoke weed, that should lower that count down drastically, evens the playing field for the battle on who gets to be the next Adam.

Speaking of which.....

I refuse to smoke week. It goes back to that whole religious thing I was telling you about a few mins ago.

Becca, or Hammy shall be my eve. I refuse anyone else. Possibly both.

Milk has proven he does not have what it takes. Norcal, you must make it to Canada, I advise a route to central Quebec, picking up Marquis, who has to escape the city on the way. From there, you can travel on the northern route to Winnipeg where Ty should meet up with you. From there, travel north east north of Edmonton, Alberta, before reaching Dawson Creek just on the British Columbia border. By that time, I shall have a accumulated supplies there, and will be ready to move.

I refuse to smoke week. It goes back to that whole religious thing I was telling you about a few mins ago.

Becca, or Hammy shall be my eve. I refuse anyone else. Possibly both.

Again I note...in bold I will MAKE you smoke weed. Tie you down, gas mask, tube coming from the air hole, bowl on top, the best ganja B.C. can offer, like I said, you have no idea what you signed up for :lmao:

Milk has proven he does not have what it takes. Norcal, you must make it to Canada, I advise a route to central Quebec, picking up Marquis, who has to escape the city on the way. From there, you can travel on the northern route to Winnipeg where Ty should meet up with you. From there, travel north east north of Edmonton, Alberta, before reaching Dawson Creek just on the British Columbia border. By that time, I shall have a accumulated supplies there, and will be ready to move.

sounds good. Ill be on that. it would be easier for Marquis and myself to meet up with Ty in the middle of canada, although ti defeats the purpose of the 18 wheeler. Ill just get enough for me and marquis to defend ourselves.

Or, since i don't live in the actual city, make my way to snorks house. Which shouldn't be hard. Wait for TY, and we all head up to you. Snorks place should be where most meet.

If you still need a carpenter, I am handy with a lathe, saw, and hammer. Plus, I'm Jewish. As a Jewish carpenter, I of course, will be the front runner for messiah when we repopulate the world.

All that really means is that I get the girls first.

Speaking of which.....

dunno. whomever we can save.

there likely will be other survivor tribes in iceland, greenland, rissuia, siberia, and the southern most poles, the andes and such. so we wont be the ONLY only ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back