When the zombie outbreak happens

*feels left out* No one wants to take me :(

I take Norcal, Sparky, Marquis, Becca, ED, Luther, derf and TM.

Norcal- Hes a trained professional folks. Give this guy 2 guns, and hes more dangerous than elmer fudd lookin for a rwabbit in rwabbit season.

Sparky- Entertainment purposes.

Becca-Shes mine. If the rest of the world dies in this horror, I'll need someone to mate with to rebirth the human race. She has experience, a nice rack, amazing eyes, and can raise a child.

ED- Shes the rest of my gangs we take along. I'm stingy, but me/becca will need all the help we can get aye?

Luther and Derf- for the wait on the zombies to get to us. A fight to the death shall be in order. Winner, gets to join us in our bunk. Unless its derf. Then they both die.

TM- Yeah, I just like the guy. Hes pretty darn cool. With sparky, I expect some fine entertainment.

I dont think so, unfortunately. although that might have very bad ramifacations if we did. I mean. none of us are experts, and we could really fuck some shit up.

Better question is, do you have access to an armory so we can stock up on all the weaponry we will need?

I got blades like I said, but if I must go down, I want to know I can do down like Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead only with an AR15/AK47 and a Katana in hand.

It's really hard to make homemade C4...and most other kinds of plastic explosives. It's dangerous too.

Better question is, do you have access to an armory so we can stock up on all the weaponry we will need?

I got blades like I said, but if I must go down, I want to know I can do down like Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead only with an AR15/AK47 and a Katana in hand.

oh. do I EVER have access to an armory :lmao:

Excellent I will be expecting AR15's, uzis, AK's, glocks, missles, those really fancy guns with the knife on the end, machine guns, and if we can find someone that works for a high tech security firm, mounted motion sensor machine guns, remote mines, proximity mines, infra red and night vision goggles, and of course, enough sawed off shotguns to make any redneck envious.

Well since TY is gonna be well equipped and kicking ass. I'll just look cool shooting a 357 magnum. Though in case i actually need to defend myself, I'll have a sawed off shotgun.

All I need is that fancy shotgun...the automatic one that shoots 12 guage slugs, shells, and grenades.

That's a fucking zombie killing machine.

here we go...
633655043311949041-aa12.jpg

with my help , we could ALL be plenty armed. Im gonna need a minivan or something though. an 18 wheeler maybe. anyone got one of them??

I have more posts than you. WOuldn't that make you MY protoge......lol

Ahem....I'm your elder, I walked you through your computer problems, no my friend, YOU are MY protege, and by protege I don't mean being a good poster, I mean learning how to take a motherfucking horde of zombies out on your own.

Well when a zombie outbreak goes down, it should be easy to steal a minivan from my building parking lot.

thats a long ass way to bring that fucker during the zombie epidemic Ty.

you get here. we stock up. weapons, and bottles of vitamin water sync. and then roll up to the meeting point with TM. We could pick up IC25 and Murfish on the way up.

you get here. we stock up. weapons, and bottles of vitamin water sync. and then roll up to the meeting point with TM. We could pick up IC25 and Murfish on the way up.

*AHEM!!!!* Did you forget someone?? I so joined the party. I'm ty's little protoge.

Meh we can do it, if I gotta drive all that way, he's like a small detour to go pick him up, he can ride in the back with all the explosive shit. Oh and speaking of Vitamin water sync, you try that shit yet?

I've actually thought about this. Like right after the Zombie secks talk. Not shitting you.

NorCal - I mean lets face it. If I'm going to war with someone, I would want it to be with a brother in Christ like NorCal. Not only does he know about this stuff, we would also have each others back when the time arose.

Ricky - Another brother in Christ. The third member of the christian coalition. Not only could he fight, but he would be there for moral support and to raise morale. He's got bible verses that would keep me inspired.

Will - For entertainment purposes. Not only that he's kind of like the Dr. Phil of the forum, only a little raunchy. So he could sit there and tell the zombies what they are doing wrong and try to persuade them to stop. He would also write a fucking novel in about three hours on our zombie killing experiences.

Slyfox - Would make a Zombies head explode once he pulls out the pie charts. Very useful here.

KB - I wouldnt be too sure that he wasnt a zombie to start with. I'd keep my eye on him, seriously the fucker is weird...but that's why I love him. He might be the only real way to communicate with the zombies.

Jake - Just so we could continuously here Wank, wanker, and any form of "That zombie is taking the piss."

Justinsayne & Xfear - Because both would make the zombies shit themselves in fear of too many f-bombs.

For bait I would simply use Derf, Milenko, Marty2Hotty and gginferno. Because them fuckers are useless anyways.

fuck milky. your all the shit way down in Tennesee. you know how absurdly far out of the way that is? if you make it to the colony, we will let you in. probably.

AA-12
It gives me thirty two round drum with the choice of buckshot, slugs, or frags. Apparently it doesn't need cleaning or lubrication and is built to fucking last.

That's zombie killing heaven personified in a shotgun.

The best bet here is to have a majority of melee weapons. Swords, bats, things of reach, because they don't run out of ammo. If you've read either of Max Brooks' zombie books, they give some amazing information on what to do incase of a zombiepocolyse.

Military members, other than snipers, would be damn near useless in this situation because you would have to completely retrain them to aim for the head as we're all trained from day one to aim for center mass.

Also, unless you base your camping around a place where you can constantly obtain gasoline most vechiles will be rendered useless as well other than for cover. A great weapon would be like in World War Z by Max Brooks called the Lobo which is a shovel and ax hybrid. Dogs would also be an amazing asset as they could smell or sense the infection in other people and be an early warning alert for the camp, also you could train dogs to lead zombies into a fire line incase you got bored of waiting for them to make their way to you on their own.

Just a few thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back