When the zombie outbreak happens

I mean. it doesnt really matter to me how long they have been zombies, if they have upkept some manner of hygeine

You bring up a valid point. Though the longer they're zombies, probably the more chance they're all decaying and shit. I don't mind fresh or not, as long as they are as you said, upkept in some manner. My edit was only to point out female zombies only.

You bring up a valid point. Though the longer they're zombies, probably the more chance they're all decaying and shit. I don't mind fresh or not, as they long as they are as you said, upkept in some manner. My edit was only to point out female zombies only.

actually I just realized something. if they have been zombies for a long time, then they likely wouldnt be warm anymore.

and that would just be really weird.

so yea, only fresh, warm ones. agreed.

Will the WWE continue during the outbreak or will they be taken over and given a new identity as the Zombie Wrestling Entertainment (ZWE)?

HHH would become a zombie and he'd get buried for a change.

Had to be done, and I couldnt think of anything better.

Fourteen fucking pages and not a word about old KB.

If this happens, no big deal. I'll lock myself in the Board Room. Thing is built to survive a nuclear holocaust, the Zombie Outbreak, the hippie jam festival, and has a lifetime supply of all things required to live: spray cheese, WWF/WCW on VHS, and grape Kool-Aid.

Look man. there is serious logistics conversationn going here. we are updating rosters as we go. these 14 pages were done in like an hr and a half.

what is your skill KB?

Entertainment.

You see, with my hairbrained schemes and slightly off beat ways of thinking, I could reason with the Zombies, eventually forming ZOCW, the Zombie wrestling company which would perform my shows with the workers being paid in the easy to find currency of rocks with writing on them.

Entertainment.

You see, with my hairbrained schemes and slightly off beat ways of thinking, I could reason with the Zombies, eventually forming ZOCW, the Zombie wrestling company which would perform my shows with the workers being paid in the easy to find currency of rocks with writing on them.

well. since you even fabricate shit like this, your in upon that merit.

Entertainment.

aka A Zombie Shield.

What do you mean fabricate? If anyone here is off center enough to be able to communicate with zombies, it's me.

I'm in right off the bat? Nice, while Norcal's got the guns, I got the blades necessary for slicing heads off if we need to do some beheadings. Katanas, broadswords, daggers, sais, what do you need?

zombie shields just mean more zombies. I say we start picking off the weak as soon as possible, before the zombies come. Anyone know where I can find Pippen?

Indeed. All n00bs and Klunderbunkers are perfect shields for the important ones.

You know when this goes all down, who the zombie leader will be right?

.....deadman

I think that will make the zombie ass kicking more enjoyable honestly, but the irony would be fucking amazing.

You know when this goes all down, who the zombie leader will be right?

.....deadman

I think that will make the zombie ass kicking more enjoyable honestly, but the irony would be fucking amazing.

You give deadman too much credit. Even zombies know better then to make deadman one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back