When the zombie outbreak happens

Carpentry isnt tough to figure out. The people in defiance built their shit with little to no experience. we would be fine.

Do we have any med students? we need to get crackin on a vaccine...

carpentry's more difficult than you think, so's welding

not really. im thoroughly trained in first aid, and all basic medical stuff. we need someone who really knows the shit, the chemistry, to work on a vaccine

Alright, I propose a barrier put around our base. We shall start domesticating animals for food. Dynamite is needed to build a moat.

by burning bogs, you can extract iron, which we shall used for nails and weapons if we run out.

Alright, I propose a barrier put around our base. We shall start domesticating animals for food. Dynamite is needed to build a moat.
I'd probably go crazy so I may kill you and cook you anyway.

IF I have to kill you, you don't get cooked with a mustard glaze

hell yes. I would suggest crocidiles for the moat, but ah, they would die in the cold. also our moat is useless most of the year. itll freeze. Unless your suggesting pungi spikes.

hell yes. I would suggest crocidiles for the moat, but ah, they would die in the cold. also our moat is useless most of the year. itll freeze. Unless your suggesting pungi spikes.

If it freezes, the stupid zombies will slip. So it provides a good defense either way. Also we make it deep, so they fall in and can't get out.

If it freezes, the stupid zombies will slip. So it provides a good defense either way. Also we make it deep, so they fall in and can't get out.

Moat will be filled with petro, which you can dig for in the arctic.

Hit a deer with a car once does that count?

Not if there aren't roads. With this attitude, Im not sure you are a fit for our colony.

I can bring a video camera where we can keep a log of our days in the new colony can i be in now Norcal? or do i have to beg beg i tells ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back