• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When the zombie outbreak happens

depending on how LONG they had been zombies, sir. if they were relatively fresh, itd be all good.

you missed out, I started a thread one night on the parameters of zombie secks. good times.

NorCal, the Co-captain of the organization. You all think that zombie attacks are straight up killing zombies, well I'll tell you this. It isn't. Its running, its hiding, and its surviving. Who here has chopped wood? Its a lot of work. NorCal looks like he can.

Marquis/Ty- I have had training with what to do for zombies, and these boys would know as well. Unless they are fat, they can come.

Milenko- Apparently we need a cook. Moose tastes great no matter how you eat it.

Echelon- good with fire. Starting fires can be lame

more to come

agreed but then theyd try and bite you?...hmmm maybe we could double team one tie her down and have our way with her?...Im thinking about this wayyy to much

I like a biter, though in this case i wouldn't let myself get bitten. A good ole piece of tape should suffice, watching her try to chew through it will just add to the pleasure.

Well, Brian. I guess thats usefull. Really, I would allow whomever into the colony as long as they pulled their own weight, and werent douchebags. it would be like the movie defiance, except with Zombies, tattoos, and zombie fucking. Other than that, just like it.

Snorks, for the same reason as he listed, and the fact that hes a trained soldier.

Ty, a fellow evil dead fan, must know what to do in a zombie outbreak

FTS, probably owns guns.

TM, a fellow zombie outbreak enthusiast. Should know what to do.

Jane, diversion.

Yay! I'm wanted!

I like a biter, though in this case i wouldn't let myself get bitten. A good ole piece of tape should suffice, watching her try to chew through it will just add to the pleasure.

Zombie Sex RULES!!!........................

As long as shes properly secured I get first turns though, cant do sloppy seconds!

Zombie Sex RULES!!!........................

As long as shes properly secured I get first turns though, cant do sloppy seconds!

there would be plenty to go round. Its what we have to do, you see. All us menses out there, like fuck if im getting into any fruity buisness. My door dont swing that way.

Well, Brian. I guess thats usefull. Really, I would allow whomever into the colony as long as they pulled their own weight, and werent douchebags. it would be like the movie defiance, except with Zombies, tattoos, and zombie fucking. Other than that, just like it.

Yay! M4 me den, brudda.

zombie_strippers_2008_poster.jpg

I would open a strip club for freshly turned girls to become tax paying members of zombie society.

No soceity FTS we are in a colony.

oh yea, and I take FTS. He is from Texas. they can handle shit like that. Matter of fact, everyone on the forum thats from Texas can come with us up to bumfuck no place canada.

there would be plenty to go round. Its what we have to do, you see. All us menses out there, like fuck if im getting into any fruity buisness. My door dont swing that way.

Agreed nothing is going up my shitter, Im a giver not a taker so let the Zombie Orgy commence!!!!

Agreed nothing is going up my shitter, Im a giver not a taker so let the Zombie Orgy commence!!!!

no, no orgy. have to go one at a time. have to keep an eye on them fuckers, you see. too much going on all over the place for an orgy to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back