• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When the zombie outbreak happens

Some rap is fine, but i can't really think of any rap that would get me in the mood to stick bullets through decaying heads.

Scholar comes down to TDigle and Murfish. TDigle is intelligent, but Murfish can build robots. Fucking Robots!!!!!FTW!!!!!!!!

In response to the need for a scholar and stenographer.

I could right a system of laws based on the Lockean social contract with built in allowance for our advance from barter to monetary system, and lowered social restrictions, and no marriage. If you want to spend the rest of your life fucking one person cool, but don't expect me to buy you any plateware or small appliances.

I'd make it to the colony unscathed and bring all the supplies that I can with me, we will need them after all.

As far as checking credentials, again I turn to the dogs, they'd smell the infection.

I'd stick with some DMX and certian songs by Twiztid, and Go to Sleep by Eminem, DMX, and Obie.

Scholar comes down to TDigle and Murfish. TDigle is intelligent, but Murfish can build robots. Fucking Robots!!!!!FTW!!!!!!!!

I could right a system of laws based on the Lockean social contract with built in allowance for our advance from barter to monetary system, and lowered social restrictions, and no marriage. If you want to spend the rest of your life fucking one person cool, but don't expect me to buy you any plateware or small appliances.

This should go here.

totally forgot that. he can be of some use, then. Maybe me and Marquis will stop in Jersey to retrieve him

I'd make it to the colony unscathed and bring all the supplies that I can with me, we will need them after all.

As far as checking credentials, again I turn to the dogs, they'd smell the infection.

I'd stick with some DMX and certian songs by Twiztid, and Go to Sleep by Eminem, DMX, and Obie.

I have a full blooded pit bull. if someone else from the colony has a husky or some shit like that, and we can breed them. good to go.

We are bringing Will. we need a stenographer, and a scholar. there we go.

We still talking Zombies? If so.. I have my list all made out.

NorCal: Because he can beat anyone, living or undead, into a pulp. He'd be our force.

Becca: Because I'm assuming the Zombies might be considered undead rapists, since they wanna eat our brains against our will's and all. So naturally, she'll bitch them back to death. :lmao:

Erin: I need sex. And NorCal might not wanna share the undead hotties. (by the way - nothing wrong with sex w/ a zombie, they'd still be moving n' shit, so it's not like it's fucking a completely dead body.)

Irish: See reasons for NorCal then add the ability to be logical. Cause none of the rest of us will be.

Wes, Justin & Brian: They're my own personal trio. I couldn't leave them behind. Who'd I talk sports w/ outside of NorCal?

CoCo the Monkey: Bait.

I'd also bring, but not limit to.. Tdigle, Marquis, Milk, Dee, Jasmine, Monkey, Ricky, TM, M_F, and likely several others that I've just skipped.

Not all of you will live, of course.

Will, you can hitch a ride with Ty Burna on the way to pick up me and Marquis. He is coming from North Dakota. meet in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back